~Come on, listen~

(Y/N) PoV

The slender brothers were talking to Masky, trying to calm him down.
'Masky, what do you mean she's still alive?' Trender asked.
'She never died.' He mumbled.
I walked up to him slowly, once close enough. I hugged him.
'Masky, I need you to listen. Do not kill Zalgo.' I whispered holding back my tears, 'You know what happened to me twice. I got us captured, did I not?'
He turned around to look at me, 'You don't understand.'
He started to leave again, I pulled out one of my knifes and threw it at the tree in front of him.
'Let me rephrase,' I started, 'don't you dare kill Zalgo, Love.' I growled mockingly saying the last word.
'You don't-' he started but, I cut him off, 'I don't understand? I damn do understand! I've tried to kill Zalgo twice and guess what? I FUCKING GOT US CAPTURED AND ALMOST DIED! So you say that I don't understand one more fucking time. I won't hesitate to give into my instincts.'
That was my first threat.
He was shocked at what I said so was everyone.
'And I'll have you know my aim is perfect,' I smiled, 'You did teach me.'
He stared me down, said nothing, grabbed my knife and threw it back at me.
'You'll need that for your meaningless threat.' He scoffed.
I was going to regret this...

'Did you do this to yourself? Was it because I wasn't there for you?Sure! Believe all of that I lost my hope, I'm depressed, I've lost hope of everything, I relived every eight years of pain in a month! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! Come out!'. Get out my way! I'll open the door! Worthless. Yeah you did that. Masky, you don't understand! I'm so so so so so so sorry! I made everyone worry You don't think we all worry all the time? How much I worry about you? I see, well, ever since you came, I was quite interested in you... You could say I even liked you... But, when Zalgo came and you fought him, I saw you get pushed to the trees so many times... I couldn't bare it. I wanted to scream and shout or even plead for him to stop. Though, I didn't want everyone to know I cared for anyone, so I tried to stay as close as I could to stay how I was before you joined. When you told us what happened to you when Zalgo...'tortured' you... I-i wanted to kill him. I wanted to hurt him because he hurt you, he-he sexually hurt you...You think I could let him live because of that?! I couldn't stand that guy before but. FINALLY!!!! (Y/N)? B-back o-o-of Zalgo! Y-you h-h-had your f-fun! Oh love... I haven't had merely the enough fun. Masky! Get h-help!Please! Slender!Anyone! Zalgo's here! Let...Go...Do you want me to kill... Him? You wouldn't dare! I'll kill you! Well I wouldn't mind with you... goodbye! (Y/N)! That bastard! Don't worry....I.....I won't leave you.....Ye.....Yet...I...I just need ......need to..... close.....my eyes... No! Don't close your eyes! Masky...I love you...'
Tears fell from my face. He faced away from me, silence fell. He seemed to remember all the words I said. Especially the last part. I walked towards him once again. I spun him around, took his mask off and and had a tender kiss with him as he kissed back. I'm glad it worked.
'I'm so sorry...' I said bawling my eyes out, 'I won't leave again...'
He held me in his arms, 'shut up, stop saying 'I'm sorry' you always say it, you don't need too, I forgave you once you do it.'
He smiled at me and i smiled sweetly back at him.
'They're starring aren't they?' I asked laughing slightly.
'Obviously.' He laughed.
We turned back and everyone went into the mansion. I took a shower, finally. Masky caught up with everyone, so did the slender brothers. Once I got changed all the girls hugged me, crying. Once everything calmed down, me and Masky left everyone and sat in his room hugging while watching the idiots being them self when we both weren't there. Everyone went to their rooms, we were still in his room watching days of idiotic dummies being drunk or something. Before Slender and his brothers retired to their rooms, slender checked up on us.
'Are you two ok?' He asked.
'We're alright.' I smiled.
Then I realised something, slender brought me here. I had still been in my normal clothes so, I went to hug him.
'Thank you, Slender.' I whispered.
'For what, child?' He asked.
'For bringing me here, I wouldn't be here right now if you hadn't helped me. Thank you.' I smiled.
'Your welcome, child.' He sighed.
I let go, he left and I said goodbye to Masky. I went to my room and slept perfectly fine finally.

~the next day~

I woke up, thanking anyone that it wasn't a dream.
'Thank you, it wasn't a dream.' I laughed softly to myself.
I started hearing muffled voices
'You wake her.'
'Why me?'
'Your her boyfriend!'
'Ok, boyfriend isn't how I put it. We are romantically involved with each other.'
'One of you just go in.'
I chuckled.
'What do you need, guys?' I asked.
The door opened and I saw Jane, ClockWork, Hoodie and Masky. I smirked at them and pointed to my ears. No matter how quiet they were being I could've heard them still.
'We want to show you something!' ClockWork smiled brightly.
She dragged me out my room and into the living room and it was beautifully decorated. Lights and balloons and other things like that. No words could describe how pretty it was. Everyone was there either holding alcohol or water.
'When did you do this?' I asked surprised.
'Last night after you went to your room.' Splendor smiled.
'So you all stayed up until I went to my room?' I laughed a little
A bunch of yeah and basically covers the room.
'Welcome home, (Y/N).' Trender said.
Jane turned on music and everyone danced (except from Slender, Trender and Offender seeing as all the girls threatened Offender) Most of the girls were drunk and Jeff and BEN were too. It had been my first time drunk so it hit me hard. I had rambled about so many random stuff, mainly how it was my first time drinking. It has gotten to the point where Masky had to take me to my bathroom in my room so I could throw up.
'Why didn't you stop me from drinkkkkkkiiinnnng?' I complained.
'I tried, (Y/N). So did all the slender brothers. Jane, Hoodie, Toby, Ej and Lj.' Masky chuckled.
'Why dont me listen? I was doing a idiot.' I giggled.
'And your loopy, your going to have a huge headache tomorrow.' Masky Sighed, 'Stay by the toilet, just in case you be sick again. I'm going to get medicine and water.'

Masky's PoV

'Love you...' She whispered.
(Y/N) was really out of it, I've never seen her like this. Though, she's going to be feeling worse tomorrow morning. I left her, hoping that she won't get into any trouble. I saw everyone taking down the decorations.
'Do you guys want me to help?' I asked.
'No need. Tend to (Y/N), I have a feeling she's going to be sick.' Slender chuckled.
I nodded grabbed what I needed and headed back. She was still sitting next to the toilet throwing up.
'Masky, I think I'm dying!' She gasped.
'Your not dying it's called alcohol.' I laughed slightly.
I gave her the glass of water and she drank half of it.
'Do you want to go to bed?' I asked her.
She nodded and I picked her up and tucked her into bed. I put a bin next to her just in case. it was a good idea too every now and then she would throw up and I had to clean her face up and re-do the bin. I barely got any sleep that night.

Ej's PoV

It was morning (the day after the party). (Y/N) was eating silently avoiding conversation and Masky was asleep on the table. He was in such a deep sleep and he didn't notice us calling his name. (Y/N) had been in a black hoodie with her hoodie up and she was looking down.
'(Y/N), what did you do Masky?' Jeff laughed.

Your PoV

After breakfast, Trender and Slender did the washing and I sat next to Masky, drawing my mother. What I remembered of her anyway. Lj came up to me.
'Nice drawing, who is it?' He asked.
'My mother... what I remember of her anyway.' I replied.
The drawing had cuts on it, her writs and her face. She'd been on the floor life draining from her body. I looked at it and sighed, 'This is what she looked like before she died.'
My ears twitched. Then the other pair appeared.
'Someone is coming closer to the door? Who would it be?' I said.
Slender heard me, 'Who is it?'
I shrugged my shoulders. The door shook harshly. I grabbed a knife and got ready to throw it. The door swung opened.
It

Was