~An explanation~

Your PoV

We got home and Slender got changed into his normal clothes.
'Brother what happened?' Splendor asked.
After Slender explained.

(I'm too lazy)

We learnt that he had been there way before I had come back and Zalgo had been posing as him for months.
'He hadn't told me anything, only that his parasite is growing.' He explained.
My face paled quickly. The others looked dat me. I got up and walked to an area they weren't at.
'Para, what does that mean?' I asked.
'I-I dOn'T kNoW, I wAs CrEaTeD bY zAlGo BuT I HaD tO fInD a HoSt. tHaT wAs YoU.' They explained.
'Para, are you slowly growing inside of me?' I asked.
They stayed silent.
'Para, Parasite?'
'(Y/N) who were you talking to, now and when we saved Slender?' Toby asked.
I hadn't known that he came up behind me.
'T-Toby!' I gasped.
'Yes?' He asked.
'S-sorry you scared me.'
'Sorry but, who were you talking to?'
'Para. Parasite.' I replied.
'Do you mean the Parasite thy Zalgo is growing?' He questioned.
'I-I dont know, they don't know. All they know is that they were created by Zalgo and needed a host, me.' I explained.
'Is that's how you turned into that charcoal wolf?' He asked.
I nodded. I hadn't been able to control my parasite for awhile. But, I knew they were there once I came back to life.
'Toby can you keep my secret? Like you did before?' I asked fear in my eyes, 'I don't know what they will do if they find out, I'm the parasite.'
'I will.' He smiled.
'Thank you.'

Word count: 278