7

"Hey Cap, we got a situation here".

All eyes go to the glass. Giant pods hurdle down through the atmosphere and hit the ground, the vibrations rumbling all around.

Steve and T'Challa share a look as Lauren grabs her husband's hand.

" It's too late. We need to destroy the stone now".

" Vision, get your ass back on the table", Natasha says.

" We will hold them off", T'Challa says.

" Wanda, as soon as that stone's out of his head...", Steve says, " You blow it to hell".

Wanda nods in response.

" Evacuate the city. Engage all defenses", The King says, then makes eye contact with the Captain, " And get this man a shield".

Soon, Wakanda begins evacuating its citizens.

The army assembles onto flight pads to transport them from the boarder. Rhodes and Sam take to the air, flying alongside the rest.

" I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line", Rhodes says.

The army dismounts the flight pads, assuming their positions and chanting a battle cry. The power couple go on either side of the king, and then Lauren teleports them to the boarder, where they come face to face with Proxima Midnight and the Beast.

" What happened to your friend?", Lauren asks, an obvious smirk on her face.

" You will his pay for his life with yours", Proxima says.

" Why not yours?".

" Thanos will have that stone".

" That's not gonna happen", Steve says.

" You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood", T'Challa says.

" We... have blood to spare", Proxima says, then raises her sword to summon their troops.

For a moment, the witch's eyes flash gold, then return back to green. She then teleports the three of them back to the army.

" They surrender?", Bucky asks.

" Not exactly", Steve says.

"Were you a smart-ass?", Natasha asks.

" Pretty much", Lauren responds.

T'Challa begins to chant, and the Wakandan army follows.

The alien creatures bolt towards the barrier. They claw and claw and claw.

Those that die allows for the others to get across... but they don't make it far.

"They are killing themselves," Okoye says.

The army brings up their shields as the creatures advance

Bucky and Lauren snipe off the aliens one by one along with the army.

Sam and Rhodes take to the air.

The creature start to run around the barrier as if to enter from the other side.

" Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us, there's nothing between them and Vision," Bruce says.

" Then we better keep them in front of us", Steve says, " Lo--."

" Not that many of them and not all at once," She responds.

" How do we do that?", Okoye asks.

" We open the barrier," T'Challa responds, " On my signal, open North West Section 17."

" This will be the end of Wakanda." M'Baku says.

" Then it will be the noblest ending in history."

Steve activates his new shield as Lauren cracks her neck.

T'Challa walks to the front lines, and says two words that make the entire army yell their battle cry.

" Wakanda Forever."