A Change In Time Saves Nine

Plot;
Someone has been killing people. Young, old, male, female. The criminal gets caught and that's where the mystery is supposed to end but instead, everything suddenly switches back into place like it never happened, and this time, it's more dangerous.
Has everyone's memory been wiped or has time been reset?

A/N:
Hey haniebunnies,
Missed me? I hope so. :D 'Cause I missed you. It's been a while. About a freaking year!😬
After much thought, I finally decided to publish this short story I've been working on, on wattpad (Yay!)
I think I've had it for three years and I'm ready to let it go. Lol.
I hope you guys stick with me through the most part, or completion of this story. It'd mean so much to me.
These past few months have been a lot and I'm glad I found the courage to get back here. Updates could come once a week because I'm still so busy with my real life activities.😅I'm also going to be working on completing JIL and trying to find the right courage and time to release the others I've been working on.😂(There's two really amazing stories I have- or maybe 3? that I'm sure you're going to love. I'll post it here when the time comes.)
I'm so frigging glad to be back and I hope to hear from y'all. How have you been?
Appreciation goes to HaddieHarper for her help with making me this beautiful cover! She's a sweetheart. She has so many other beautiful works on her DesignsbyEH profile.
Thank you Honey, Michelle, Andrea, Fabienne, Demy and a lot more, for your encouragement and especially Honey and Michelle, for bugging me so much about how lazy I am😂🤣I love you all.😘
Gosh, it feels so good to be back!

Question : If you found out that you had only 10 years to live, what changes would you make? What would you get done?