Ugh It's Jenna

Hey guys so the flowers up there are for you (: Sorry for not updating I was busy this weekend but here it is.
~~~~~~
(Carters POV)
We were walking into school when I heard a very annoying voice. Ugh it's Jenna.

She was screaming my name. Great this is gonna make me look bad.

I felt everyone staring at me and lowing Jenna she was talk about this 'relationship' bluntly.

She practically jumped on my so I whispered "Outside now."

The group was looking at me and Jane looked pissed. Oh well I'll deal with him later.

Ashley and I were walking outside when she shoved me against a wall hidden from mostly everyone and started kissing my neck.

Now I find her gross but I play along.
If I tell her this needs to stop here she will cause a scene.

"Babe lets go to my place." good thing I have a separate house on my own she's a screamer.

We arrived to my house shortly and my wolf was wild. I wonder why.

We walked inside and she ran to my room. Great just great. I slowly walked to my room trying to get my wolf to tell me was wrong but no response.

I walked in and she was already stripping. Oh gosh.

My wolf was sending were colorful words through my mind. "Look Jenna... this can't happen anymore."

She started crying I don't believe her she was with other guys to. "But but you said you love me babe, I was going to be the Luna."

My wolf growled obviously annoyed. He's practically obsessed with Summer. She is all he thinks or talks about.

"Well I lied." I said bluntly she faked a sob and ran off. Now that done I need a nap.

(1 hour later)
I was dreaming of Summer. She was drawling circles on my chest. He hair smelly of honey.

Wait a minuet. She has long hair and she didn't smell like honey.

She bit into my neck marking me. and then I shot up. The nightmare was finding out who was on top of me and why my neck hurts.

*****
Cliff hanger dun dun dun