I'm out of here

Summer's POV

Carter had to go home but I expected that. He said he would be back tomorrow when they release me.

I finally persuaded Isabel to leave.

I'm bored out of my mind now but I can't sleep. I've been watching tv for hours.

I thought about my mom.

I hate hospitals. They remind me of her.

I remember her walking the hall in her uniform. Bringing me snacks while I sat at her desk.

I wonder where she is. I wonder if she ever found peace.

They said she was attacked by some animal. I just know she was murdered.

I felt the tear slowly falling but I stopped them. All I have done is cry this week.

I thought about everything. How when one parent dies the other parent and children become closer.

But my father is pushing me out. He hates me.

I thought about what happened.
How I almost was raped.

How I won't experience motherly things.

How Jake isn't even here.

Maybe I just thought I liked him. After spending this night with Carter it really made me open my eyes.

Just a few more hours and I'm out of here.

(Carter's POV)
I had to leave Summer to go to a pack meeting. My wolf is very annoyed.

Rogues have been spotted around are territory.

My plans are to strengthen security. Improve training.

All of a sudden I felt a sudden sadness overwhelm me. Mate. Mate.

My wolf repeated. Summer she's sad.

My wolf was ready to shift and run to the hospital but I have to stay with my pack.

Hours passed and I am still I'm this meeting. After showing the new routes to the fighters.

As much as I want to go help Summer I have to stay with the pack at the moment.

She will be out soon enough.

Yay! The meeting is finally over.

I grab me keys and say goodnight to the pack

I'm driving down the highway and decided to stop and eat at a little 60's diner.

I'm sipping my beer and looking at my food when all of a sudden someone touches my arm.

I look up to see a guy who looks slightly familiar.

Dark brown hair piercing grey eyes.

"You may have heard of me before, but titles aren't the truth."

I was studying his face closely.

"Do I know you?" Was all I could say.

"No my boy, but you know someone very very precious to me, if I found out you hurt her again... You're dead."

My wolf hates disrespect but I felt a strong sense of power on him.

"Yes sir."

With that he got up and payed the waitress.

He walked outside till he was out of my view. Weird.

I looked at the time and noticed how late it was. I think I'll just go home so I can go get Summer early.

Sorry it's so short but I don't know if I will have time to finish it tomorrow so I wanted to give you a little bit of a chapter.
Will update soon (: love Savanna <3