Back into the unknown

Mason's POV

It's been one week since the incident with bill happened. Luckily today's the day we go back to Gravity Falls. And Mabel seemed like she was going to explode if we didn't get there. I was in my room packing the rest of my clothes in my closet when I came across my old outfit from when I was a kid. My orange shirt, blue shorts, and my vest. I decided to leave it where it was I wasn't really comfortable going back to old Dipper. Lots has changed about me I've learned to embrace my weirdness thanks to my smarts I'm now completely done with school with a bachelor degree in journalism. I've changed my outfit I now where black Jean pants with a grey undershirt and a red flannel. I've gotten taller I'm now 6'1 four inches taller than Mabel. And I've been working out I now have a full six-pack of abs with amazing curves if I do day so myself. After daydreaming about myself for about thirty minutes my train of thought was knocked off its rails by Mabel coming in my room and yelling the name I so desperately hate. "Dipper come it's time to go." Well, guess it's time to roll. I close my suitcase and walk down the stairs. After giving my mom a kiss goodbye and giving my dad a bear hug almost crushing him I leave to get on the bus. In which Mabel was already waiting for me with Waddles. After sitting down I sigh and whispering under my breath. "Time to head back in to unknown."

Omg dipper is muscular it's insane in case you were wondering what he looks like here it is

Glorious isn't it and here's him in his new clothes

Ok guys there you are till next time