Bedroom

Chris approached Pj's front door. He was a bit anxious to knock but brought the courage up to do so. Pj opened the door.

"Chris!" Pj Croaked.

"Hey man! You sound bad." Chris replied. Pj Smiled a little.

"I um.. lost my voice." Pj croaked again restraining each word.

"Ah, Man. it seems like I came at the right time. You need some company?" Chris said. Pj nodded saving his voice. Chris walked over to Pj's couch slouching over it. He looked at all the tissues on the table in front of him and decided to tidy up as Pj was probably too ill to.

"Peej! Man forget my regular! Come sit down! You my friend need to rest." Chris said accompanying Pj from the kitchen door to the couch. "And Let Enrique do the tidying! No!" Chris said pretending to be Enrique. Pj giggled a little which hurt the back of his throat. Chris cleared the table and put a cup of hot tea in front of Pj. He switched a lamp on to brighten the mood. Chris looked around for a blanket to keep Pj warm. He ran upstairs to Pj's Bedroom hoping to find a blanket. Instead he saw Pj's computer still on, thinking thats what he was doing before he came. Pj always kept a doodle page in front of him for times when he would randomly jot things down. Chris didn't want Pj's Electric to be running so he was about to shut his computer down when he saw what he was about to tweet..