Chapter 3

Chris tucked Pj in with the blanket.

"Chris.." Pj moaned. "I've lost my voice.. thats it. I can jump off a cliff if i liked. its nothing serious.." Pj croaked.

Chris didn't care. He wanted to look after Pj to show that what hapened upstairs was nothing big to him and that his friendship wasn't ruined.

"I want to look after my peej. I cant stand to see him ill!" Chris said now pretending to be Enrique again. It always made Pj laugh.

"Well hows about my Enrique come and snuggle up with me?" Pj croaked. Pj now thought he was pushing it. Chris was shocked that Pj said this. Chris didn't hesitate though he got up off the chair and got under the blanket with Pj.

*Chris* - What am I doing? Snuggling with my friend?! Should I be doing this? But.. i enjoy it. Im snuggling with my best friend and im enjoying it!

Pj put an arm around Chris to comfort him.

"Chris, Relax mate! Your too agitated." Pj croaked. His voice was getting worse by the minute but as long as it was Chris to here his last words that was fine. But was He pushing it with Chris. He didnt seem too fine with it.

"Are you fine?" Pj croaked. "Am I pushing you? Becausd I told you I loved you and you think you should love me too." Chris looked up into Pj's Glimmering green eyes.

"Peej, I know ive never ever told you this but.. I do feel the same way. About you.. Im just tense because I dont know how you will react." Chris said. Pj felt as if a whole weight had been lifted of his shoulders. He smiled at the Brown haired boy. Pj rolled over so Chris was laying on to of him. He could feel Chris' heart beating harder through his shirt. Pj put his fingers through his rough brown hair. Chris was easily getting turned on. He was trying to snap back into thd real world but Pj's green eyes kept distracting him. Pj could tell Chris was getting turned on. He could tell. Pj always thought it would be Chris doing this to him but this time, it felt different. It felt good. Chris let out a small moan when Pj came closer to his ear.

"Is this too wrong?" Pj whispered. Chris didnt bother to speak. He brought his lips to meet Pj's. Chris took Pj by shock. Pj backed out a bit but didnt stop. He was enjoying it. He was enjoying the soft warm touch of his lips. Chris' hands slipped onto Pj's waist. Pj let out a small and croaky moan. Chris was getting more turned on by Pj by the minute. Was he enjoying what his best friend was doing to him? Maybe he was. Chris broke the kiss from Pj. He needed a breath. "Am I pushing it now?.." Pj croaked. Chris shook his head. They were about to kiss again when there was a knock at the door...