2.5

4:59 p.m.

James: hey molly. :)

Molly: hey james. :)

James: guess what?

Molly: what?

James: no, guess!

Molly: okay, um...there's a purple mushroom in your backyard and it's screaming "tacos! tacos!"?

James: i'll give you points for creativity, but no, that's not it.

Molly: then what is it?

James: i have something that i think i should tell you, but i don't know how to explain it....

Molly: ...

5:00 p.m.

Molly: your name is secretly Jack Heart and you're the Queen of Heart's son and you've come from Wonderland to retrive me because my father has set up the Heart's Casino and is slowly draining Oyster's powers and you want me to make him remember me? isn't that right?

James: haha....where do you come up with these things?

Molly: i watch a lot of conceptually interesting movies. ;)

James: o-kay then...well, that's not it....i was actually going to tell you that i thought you looked beautiful at the party last night.

Molly: wait. seriously?

James: yes...why...?

Molly: i was wearing a disney t-shirt and pair of black jeans with my hair pulled up in a ponytail. how is that beautiful?

James: well, it was beautiful how you stood in a room with a bunch of drunk teenagers wearing a dorky shirt. it was beautiful how your eyes lit up when you started to read your book, and it was beautiful how smiled and laughed and fell right into the story. you're pretty, yes, but you're confidence and you're quirkiness are beautiful.

Molly: james that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. thank you. :')

James: you're welcome. :)

Molly: seriously, james, thank you so much. you have no idea how much that meant. :)

James: really, molly, i mean it.

Molly: :)

James: okay, i have to go now, but i'll talk to you tomorrow? :)

Molly: okay, talk to you tomorrow.

message recieved

Molly: i really like you, james...
message deleted.