2.6

11:27 a.m.

James:   hey there

Molly:   hey.  :)

James:   this is really random but yesterday i was thinking....

Molly:   "you were thinking..."  oh james, i'm so proud of you.  ;P

James:   haha, thanks, i try.  ;P  but anyway, i realized that i don't know what your favorite flower is.

Molly:   wow, that is random...  but, if you must know, my favorite flower is a peony.

James:   peonies, that's unique.  i like that. ;)

Molly:   o-kaaay then.  and what's your favorite flower?  or is that too feminine of a question?

James:   haha, no that question is fine, i've got plenty of masculinity to spare.  ;)  and orchids are my favorite flower, by the way.

Molly:   hahaha, you're so modest.  ;P  ooh!  orchids are really pretty, too!  i've always wanted to have an orchid boquet and my wedding one day... :)

James:   really?  that sounds like it would be gorgeous.

Molly:   yeah, i want a white 'waterfall' styled boquet with maroon orchids scattereed throughout it.   :)

James:   i could totally imagine you with that at your wedding.  :)

Molly:   ....are you sure you're not secretly a female?  'cause you're really having me question with the way you're talking about weddings and flowers.  ;P

James:   haha, shu up!  what was i supposed to say to you, 'sorry, we can't talk about you're dreams for the future, it might make you question my man hood'?  ;)

Molly:   yes, exactly!  ;P

James:   haha, okay, well i've got to go.  talk to you later, molly.  :)

Molly:   talk to you later, james.  :)

*

Merry Christmas to everyone (that celebrates it).  :)  only four chapters left. ~M