chapter XVII ༄

You can't even fix yourself

            | Selfish - Madison Beer

Julia walked back and forth in front of the wall on which a door appeared

Julia walked back and forth in front of the wall on which a door appeared. She entered the Room of Requirement, gripping tightly on the wand in her hand. The room was the same as the old one, the same space with the piano, the bookshelves and the sofas.

The girl walked over to one of the bookshelves, tracing her fingers on the book's' spines. She grabbed one of them, reading the title Pride and Prejudice.

Old but classic. she thought, the corners of her lips lifting up.

"I've read that book four times." a familiar british accent echoed from the doorway.

Julia raised an eyebrow, smirking. "The evil Tom Riddle likes romantic novels? That's something new."

Tom rolled his eyes, pushing himself away from the door he was laying against. "Please. I've only read it more than once because I couldn't find other books that could wake some interest in me. Otherwise romantic novels are bloody ridiculous and pointless. Though I have to admit. Mr.Darcy is a rather goodly written character."

Julia scoffed, sitting down on one of the sofas. "Mr. Darcy is a dick. You know, he pretty much resembles you." she smirked. "He took advantage of Elizabeth, made her fall in love with his arrogant arse."

Tom crossed his arms, clenching his jaw. "That's only because Elizabeth was utterly naive. I actually know someone who is similar to her."

Julia stood up, furrowing her eyebrows in annoyance. "Just get to the point. Why did you want to meet?"

"I want you to enlighten me about something I've read in the book. Did you bring your wand?"

Julia raised her arm, showing her wand. He nodded, taking the book out of his robe's pocket.

"What makes you think I can help you with Dark Magic? I barely know any of it."

Tom smirked. "You're a rather clever girl, Julia. I'm aware of the fact that you've encountered Dark Magic before."

Julia's eyes widened. "Just tell me what you want already. I have other plans too, you know?"

"It's night time. You have no other plans." Tom raised and eyebrow in amusement. "It's called a Horcrux. I've read about it two years ago, but I didn't really understand it back then."

Julia frowned. "Do you understand it now?"

"Why would I want your help if I did?"

He had a point. Julia sighed in defeat, waving her wand in front of him once again. "Why did you want me to bring the wand?"

"Because I wanted you to teach me about horcruxes and how to make one."

"Then you called me for no reason. I have no clue of how to make a horcrux."

"But you know what it is."

"Kind of."

Tom raised an eyebrow, waiting for a definition for horcurxes.

"It's an object that conceals one's soul, making the possessor of the object immortal." she said, rolling the wand between her index fingers. "That's all I know about horcruxes. Now, excuse me, but I would like to leave."

Tom smirked, grabbing her wrist in a fast and swift motion. "Not so fast, love." he whispered in her ear. "You're lying again, aren't you?"

Julia's body stiffened, memories from yesterday night coming back at her. "W-what are you talking about?"

"You know exactly how to make a horcrux. You just don't want to tell me. Am I correct?"

Julia slowly shook her head, a whimper of fear and excitement escaping her mouth.

"I suppose I'll have to do it the hard way, then." he pushed her against a wall, attacking her neck with butterfly kisses, then gently sucking on it, receiving small moans from the girl.

She could feel him smirk on her neck, even though her head was leaning backwards in pleasure.

"T-Tom.." she moaned, whispering his name.

"Do you want me to stop?" he leaned to her ear again, whispering against her earlobe.

"No!" Julia's answer was quick and determined. "Please, don't."

"I wasn't going to, love." he licked her earlobe, sucking on her collarbone afterwards.

She pulled his hair in pleasure, receiving a groan escape from his mouth. He put his hands on her waist, pulling his body as close as possible to hers. She could feel a bulge in his pants, but it didn't bother her.

Suddenly, the pleasurable moment stopped, pain and pressure making its way through Julia's head. She started seeing old visions, memories from her past, including the one where she learned about horcruxes. She clenched her jaw, collecting all her remaining strength and pushing Tom off of her.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" she yelled, running fingers through her hair in anger.

"I-"

"NO! Shut up! SHUT. UP!" tears formed in her eyes as she shouted. "I'm sick of your games. For a moment I was happy and excited. You ruined everything!"

She was crying now, hating herself for showing her weak side to him.

"I should've known your intentions. I should've known you were going to use Legilimency. But not like this, Riddle. There's a reason I didn't tell you the truth, and I bet you know it too." she walked towards him, her voice had a threatening sound to it. "I'll show you how bad it feels when someone plays with you. I'll make sure you'll get a taste of your own medicine."

She bursted out of the room, leaving Tom drowning in his own thoughts, merely regretting his actions.