Meeting Her

~Tupac POV~

I was really surprised to see a woman walk into my trailer. Especially while I was semi-naked.

"I'm just gonna..." She said. She slowly walked out of my trailer leaving her bag.

I smiled. She must be a fan, maybe I'll just play around with her a little bit. I grab her bag and I open the door.

"Lil' mama, you forgot something." I say in a smooth voice holding out her bag.

She took it out my hand and looked down so she couldn't see me.

"Put some clothes on, i'm going to be your makeup artist Amira." She says.

I sigh a little disappointed. Makeup artist? I don't even remember hiring a new one. My old one was pretty annoying. And not to mention ugly. But this girl, Amira, she seemed cool, and she was sexy.

"Alright." I say getting in to change.

I come back out to tell her I'm done. She comes in and sits on a stool. I sit in front of her and she just stares at me. I smile satisfied. I should have attracted her the moment she came into the trailer, but now I think I got her.

Then she looks away looking for stuff in her bag.

"Can you give my eyes that innocent look?" I ask.

Amira nodded and started my makeup.

I get bored after a while and I start to tease her.

I open my eyes.

"Can you close your eyes?" She asks me.

I close them. Then I open one. Then I open another.

"Stop." She says a little annoyed.

I shake my head and she raises her eyebrows. She bores her hazel eyes into mine and I feel that same butterfly feeling in my stomach.

"You crazy." She finally says.

I laugh.

"Don't play with me." She says dabbing some blush on my face.

"I'm done." She says after a minute of studying my face.

She handed me a mirror from her huge purse and I actually looked decent.

"Thanks, Amira." I say getting up.

She pops some gum in her mouth and follows me out.

I open the door for her when we get out the trailer. She nods blowing a bubble.

"What flavor?" I ask.

"Strawberry." She answered.

I was about to say something when I got a load of her ass.

"Nice." I blurt.

"Huh?" She says turning to me.

"Nothing." I quickly say turning around. I felt my cheeks burn, why was I so embarrassed?

The studio yard came in view and we came in.

"Okay, so we are officially an hour behind." The director says the moment we step in.

"Sorry." Amira quickly says.

"I don't want this happening again."

"It wont." She says.

"OKAY PLACES EVERYONE!" He shouts.

__________________________

After a lot of bloopers and laughs, we were able to get 10 minutes in the movie.

"OKAY EVERYONE GO HOME!" The director shouts.

I see Amira sitting on a seat writing stuff down. I was curious of what she was writing about. Probably a little diary book are something. I'm gonna tease her.

I start toward her when I see Regina come up to me.

"Tupac... whats up?" She asks me.

"I'm good, whats up wit chu?" I ask.

"This script is sorta confusing, am I in the store when you get in to talk to Janet?" She asks me.

"I'm not sure, the director probably knows, ask him." I say.

"Yeah, but thanks though." She says.

"You know, these braids are really itchy, how to women wear these?" Regina complains, scratching her head.

Braids reminded me of Amira. I look over at her and she is collecting her stuff and rushing out the door laughing on the phone.

"Regina, I'll see you soon, I got to go." I say running Amira's way.

But she was already gone. I sighed a little disappointed. I really wanted to talk to her again.

I kick a small rock I head for my trailer to get my stuff.

Sorry if this chapter seems to drag. But anyway, thank you for reading! :)) Please vote, comment, or share. Love you.