You're An Asshole

~Amira POV~

Tupac was oddly late as I paced his trailer. I huffed and fell on his chair. I had done Janet's makeup already and he still wasn't here. I curled up in his chair and stared at my reflection in his mirror. I slowly put my hand out and I touched the mirror. The minute my fingers connected with the mirror, I heard the door swing open then slam shut. I looked up to see a man in a hoodie with "2PAC" on the front. 

"Sorry." He mumbled.

I got up from his chair and grabbed my makeup out my bag. I turn back to Tupac and he is already in his chair. But what surprised me were the bruises I saw all over him. I gasped.

""Everyone's got a story."  He says. 

He grabs my arm and pulls up my sleeves. I grab my arm back and cover it back.

"Yeah." I say.

I started by covering up his bruises with makeup.

"Are they anywhere else?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled down the hoodie and I could see them on his neck too.

"Are you sure you can do filming today?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered scratching his small beard. 

"Tupac, I know this is none of my business, but it still is." I say getting up and putting my hands on my hips.

"But, you're not filming in this condition." I say.

"You have no right over me bitch." He mumbled.

I stared at him in shock.

"Did you just call me a 'bitch'?" I ask.

"Yeah, so?" He said a little louder.

"Okay, so if im such a bitch im gonna do this." I say going up to him.

"Wha-" 

I grabbed my bottle of water out my bag and threw it on his face.

"Fuck you nigga, I quit." I say grabbing my bag.

"Whatever bitch, I don't need you." He said.

I put up my middle finger and walked out.

 "GET YO UGLY ASS OUT MY SITE!" He shouted after me.

"Go suck a pussy or something." I shout waving my hands.

"Hell yeah I will!" He said.

I got angry and balled my hands in a fist. I ran back to his trailer.

"What you want now bitch? An apology?" He laughed.

I threw myself at him and started hitting him hard anywhere I could get in. But he kept blocking me.

He grabbed my arms and I screamed.

"DONT TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT!" I scream kicking him. But he still didn't let go.

He brought my face to his chest and I calmed down.

he was quiet for a while as I breathed in his hoodie.

"You're an asshole." I finally say after what feels like forever of this silence. 

"I know I am." He says.

I look up at him surprised he actually said that.

He smiled down at me.

"You crazy." I say.

But my head falls back into his chest. I listened to his steady heartbeats that sometimes sped up when I breathed out.

"I won’t film today." He said.

"Thank you." I say.

Then I really hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I hugged him. 

"Amira. I..." He tried to say.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Nothing." He said.

I let go of him and nodded.

"You're still an asshole." I say picking up my bag.

"And you're still my makeup artist." He announced.

"Who said that? I remember me quitting, not you firing me.” I say about to walk out.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back in.

He wrapped his arms around me and I found myself moving in towards him. No, his lips. Then I realized, he's Tupac, my crazy client. And I already have a boyfriend, Jack. I shook my head and backed away.

"I-I have to go." I say.

"Wait!" He shouted after me.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I reply.

 "I guess so..." He says unsure.