He's Back

~Tupac POV~ 

Amira walked out my bathroom with her hair wet and she was wearing one of my white shirts.

"I had to use expired shampoo because you're so bald." She says the minute she sees me.

"I feel so loved." I say sarcastically.

She placed her hand on my head.

"I’m not saying I don't love your bald head, it’s just you need to buy some more shampoo." 

I take her hand off my head and I kissed it.

"You smell nice." I say when she hugs me.

"Mhm." She mumbles into my neck.

"Can we order Chinese?" She asks.

I let her go and nod.

She pulls on my arm and I smile at her.

"Call." She says letting me go.

"I will I will." I say grabbing the phone.

She smiles and walks off to my backdoor.

______________________________________

~Amira POV~ 

I sit down on the porch and I stare up at the moon. The day went so by so quick. My brain kept on replaying Tupac. His deep eyes were always studying me as I did his makeup, his music, his thoughts, him period. I wanted to keep those moments with me every day. I was dreadfully in love with this douche. I laugh. And to believe I was going to reject the job. 

He had caught my heart that day, on the bench. I could still feel his hand in mine. I looked at my hand. My ring. It was gone.

Panic hit me and I started to searched all over the ground to find the ring Lesane gave me.

I realize it’s not here. I run inside the house frantically.

"My ring my ring." I mumble.

Tupac watches me as I throw his house upside down looking for the ring.

"Calm down what are you doing?" He asked.

"My ring." I cry out.

I point to my plain ring finger.

"It’s gone." I croak.

I feel a ball rise in my throat.

I run to the bathtub.

 I could barely grasp the image of Lesane's face in my memory now that Tupac was the only one there, but now I lost the ring. 

I look all over his bathroom and I can't find it. Why isn't it here?!

I started to sob. I fell on my knees on the bathroom floor.

"My ring! WHY ISN'T IT HERE damn it?" I sob when Tupac comes.

I put my hand on my face as I cry. I feel big warm arms wrap around mine. 

My hands fall to my sides. 

I felt something inside me die slowly. The ring was the only thing I had to connect me to Lesane. But now it was gone.

Tupac lets go of me and looks into my eyes with worry.

"I’m okay, I just, my ring, its gone." I stutter.

He nods but still holds me.

________________________________

I intertwined my fingers with Tupac's as we sat on the couch.

"Lesane, he had saved my life." I say.

"How?" Tupac asked.

"You know those 'friends' I had, well, they were actually using me, they not only used me, they abused me." I say gritting my teeth.

I showed him the scars.

"If I didn't do their homework or take the blame for them, they did this to me." I say.

"When they were in Lia's house all having sex with these 20 year old men, they told me to keep watch for if their parents came, but I got distracted like an idiot because Lesane came over to visit me." I say barely even able to keep my voice from breaking.

"And they were mad that I was only dating Lesane, but their parents came home and I didn't even notice. And they got in huge trouble.” 

"They told me to come out to Lilly's house that night. And I told Lesane, clearly that he should not follow me, but he still did." I say.

"And... they had a gun they stole from their 20 year old boyfriends." I say whispering.

"And they were trying to shoot me, but Lesane got in the way, and they shot him." I say wiping at my eyes.

"Did he die?" Tupac asked.

"I don't know."

"He was in the hospital and in a coma, they transferred him to a hospital in Washington and I never saw him again." 

"Do you miss him?" He asked

"Yes. I always have, well, until you came along, now you're the only one I can think of." I say smiling a little.

I hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." I say trying to stop myself from crying.

I released his fingers and I ran to the door.

_________________________________

~Tupac POV~

It hurt to watch these things happening out in the world. It’s sad because, this probably is happening to more kids out there. I would do anything to take those horrible memories away from Amira and make her feel her happiest. It was Amira survived, or I wouldn't be here with her right now, and that would kill me. Sometimes there has to be a sacrifice for something to keep going, a change. I want to be able to give Amira something else she could hold dear to her heart, so she could remember me if I ever were to go.

I heard Amira scream from the door. I jumped up and ran to the door worried about her. My heart was beating fast as I saw her clinging to the deliverer while she was crying.

"Amira what the hell?" I say trying to grab her off.

"Tupaac." She whined.

I looked at the deliverer who wasn't Chinese at all. But dark skinned, tall, and pretty good looking. 

"Sorry brother, she is going through some stuff." I say.

"Lesaneee." She whined tightening her hands around the guy's neck.

She sniffled and let go of him. What was she doing? She is embarrassing herself like an idiot. 

"You should be over Lesane, Amira, now let the man go." I say yanking her off.

"Here" I say shoving the dude 20 dollar bill to the dude.

"A-Amira?" The deliverer said confused.

"Um." I say even more confused.

"Amira!" He shouted.

He grabbed her into a hug and she hugged him back.

"Are you Lesane?" I finally say putting it together.

Amira nodded and squeezed him tighter.