Chapter 1

Yeji's POV

Gosh I wish my roommate wasn't that loud. I really want to study well since getting into college wasn't that easy.

Should I take back my money? I felt like I can't lasts a day without my family. If only I didn't chose to study in a university far from home... I saw the landlady not far from where I'm standing, she's standing in the balcony like she's waiting for me to come. Well, she doesn't look like a madman so I guess I can joke around her. Should I tell her that I'm not really moving inside the dormitory and I paid a rent just for fun? Oh gosh what if my roommate is a drug dealer or a stripper?!

"Annyeong haseyo.." I bowed before taking a step on the short stairways. She helped me lifting up my suitcase.

"So you're Hwang Yeji, right? Nice meeting you again pretty lady" she smiled at me before opening the main door. I was about to go inside the dorm but I tripped on the mat. THIS IS A SIGN THAT I SHOULD BACK OUT.

"Oh— I've never saw someone tripped on that mat. Is that a bothersome for clumsy girl like you? Should I remove it?" why is she talking classy with a bit of insult in her sentence? Aish I'd never get used to talk with a lady in her 40's.

"Andwae andwae— I didn't notice it" I timidly smile at her before pulling my suitcase.

"So Ms. Hwang Yeji, your room will be on the second floor, the room with a black door" she walks toward the round table and pick up those wilted petals of roses in the flower vase.

"How should I know that it's my room? I guess the other doors are black too" I said.

"Just check and find out young lady" she stated but my curiosity is killing me. Where am I? Am inside a fantasy book? Why is she so—aaAAaah!!!

"Wae? Just tell me now" I mumbled while biting my finger nails.

"Stubborn. Your room has the black door among others because you're special" my heart tightened because of what she said.

"A-Am I a ghost now? Did I enter hotel del luna or what? Why am I special? Am I dead? Am I dreaming?" the woman looked at me with sharp gaze. This isn't ordinary, is she casting spell over me?

"Could you please stop watching kdrama and overreacting? Your room is special because you agreed to pay 30,000 every month. Besides you'll only be having one roommate unlike others who have 3 or more roommates. Now, cut the crap and walk upstairs to fix your things" she stated with her wrinkling temple.

I pouted as I bring my suitcase upstairs. Geez I thought she'd cast a spell on me already. Did I watch too many kdrama's? I'm just nervous tho. Of all colors why black? After reaching the peak of second floor, I saw the black door on the last. All doors were white except of that. Maybe that's my room. The landlady gave the key the first time I negotiated with her but I guess I have to knock since there's one roommate. It'll be rude of me if I enter without any warning.

This is all girl dormitory so I won't worry about my roommate— unless she's really a drug dealer or a stripper, what if she's a murderer? What should I do? My mom told me to keep my mind sharp all the time so I need to follow it.

Just be wise Yeji. You're a smart kid, okay?

WHAT IF SHE'S A VAMPIRE OR A GHOUL? IS THERE A GHOUL IN SEOUL?

"Knock knock" omygod why did I mumble that?

I knocked on the door twice. It's been 5 seconds but no one's answering. IS SHE DEVOURING HER VICTIM INSIDE? OMYGOD.