Chapter 2

Ryujin's POV

Soojin told me earlier to come down together with Yeji since they prepared breakfast for all of us. She's not that type of person tho, I guess Yuqi and Shuhua force her to do so. We're total of 20 people in here. There's four rooms here in second floor and there's two remaining rooms down there.

How long will Yeji sleep? She looks exhausted. Did I cause too much stress on her last night? Geez...I hope I left a good impression to her. Maybe I acted casually on our first meeting. I should've not done that. I should've treated her right. I put my chin on the guardrail of her bed while watching her sleeping, my feet are still intact on the ladder and I don't feel tired at all. She's still wearing the scarf I put on her neck last night. Mom gave it to me on Christmas day when I was in junior highschool.

"You shouldn't let anyone wear it unless it's the one you love"

A smile forms on my lips. I'm a gender bender. I never tried flirting straight girl just to bend their gender but I knew that straight girls out there bended because of me. Should I try to bend her? But I felt bad— whenever I do flirting I became rude and arrogant. Besides, Yeji seemed like she just wanted to have friends here.

"Pretty..." I mumbled. She's indeed one of the prettiest.

I only tried flirting but I've never been in love... Maybe not deep in love but I did love someone. I wonder if Yeji did already.

Yeji suddenly yawns and stretches her arms. Her knuckles bumped on the guardrail near where I'm resting my chin, I heard her soft grunt that made me smile. I should be nice at her— she seemed nice also...nice and soft...

"Good morning Yeji" I mumbled. She slowly opened her eyes and when she saw me, she took a pillow to cover her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked, still hiding her face.

"Watching you sleeping. Get up, others are waiting downstair. Prepare yourself because you're going to meet all of them today" I stated before stepping down the ladder.

"You're making me feel nervous" Yeji murmured that's why I chuckles.

"They won't eat you, don't worry. Besides I'm here by your side" I said while fixing my messy bed. I forgot to fix it, after brushing my teeth I went straight to see Yeji.

"Move now Yeji. They probably tried so hard to wake up early to greet you, they also prepared breakfast for us" I held the pack of cigarette and looked at it for a second. I won't use you a lot, buddy. I hid it under my pillow.

Yeji went down and headed to the bathroom. Our room is so wide but it looks empty because it only has a pair of closet, round table and this king size bunk bed. There's only night stand in addition and of course the bathroom but there's still a lot of free spaces. Yuna's canvas occupied this whole area before, we used to draw every time. Every night, everyday when we got nothing to do.

"Look! I drew a cherry blossom, let's wait for it's flower to bloom in spring season!"

"I accidentally spill a milk on my lotus painting, I'm sad"

"I know when you're happy or lonely. Look at this painting, this is your lonely eyes and this is your happy eyes"

"I woke up early! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Can I borrow your acrylic paint~?"

"Yah! I paint better than you!"

What should I put in here? So I could make it lovely just as how Yuna did before.

Roommate | Ryejiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें