Chapter 5

Yeji's POV

"Juriii~ Ohayooo~!" I greeted with a smile.

"Good morning Yeji, excited for the first day?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Ne!"

"Aish let's go Yeji-ah. You're going to talk nonstop with them again" Ryujin pulled my bag that's tucked on my shoulder.

"Aisha's going with Yeji, right?" Sihyeon asked.

"She's flirting with Yiren in the bathroom. I dont like getting late on the first day" Ryujin answered before finally dragging me outside and closing the door.

"Didn't have enough sleep? You're grumpy" I said while walking with her.

"Lucas told me that there'll be an upcoming new captain for our team. I'm disappointed, I thought it's either me or Lucas" she mumbled as she watches her steps.

"It's fine Ryujin-ssi. I'm sure you'll be a captain someday" I said and holds her hand.

"Look, there's a lot of students walking now while holding their hands. They're besties, we're bestfriends too!"

"We're girlfriends Yeji"

"No! No! You stop with your gayness Ryujin" I said.

We're tracing the way to the bus stop, walking under the yellow bell trees with beautiful blooming flowers. It's really picturesque. I've been waiting for spring and it doesn't disappoint me.

"Do you want me to accompany you in your room?" Ryujin asked.

"I'm fine by myself" I said.

"Okay, just tell me if you're having a bad time in your room. Besides, Aisha won't stick with you all the time. She'd go to see Yiren more often" she stated and stopped, watching one yellow petal falling and getting swayed by the wind. Ryujin catches it before it could touch the ground.

"I just realized that yellow suits you..." Ryujin murmured as we continued walking.

"Why?"

"You're like a sunshine tho and this bright color of petal gives the same energy as you" Ryujin stated that flustered me so I cupped my own cheeks.

"You're making me blush Ryujin-ah~" I murmured.

"Ha!"

How you like that?

"You really like me" Ryujin even winked at me that made me roll my eyes.

"Is that the bus?" I curiously asked when I saw a bus stopped in front of the bus stop ahead of us.

"What do you think so?" she quickly pulled me with her, "Hurry!" she shouted so I followed her footsteps more quick.

I pulled out my card in my pocket to pay but Ryujin insisted to pay for two. We decided to sit on the right corner, I sat beneath the window and slide the curtain to the side to get a better view outside.

"Let's eat lunch together" she proposes.

"Don't you have friends?"

"Wow? Coming from you? I'm only thinking of you coz you might not get any friends later in your room, you're old and they're babies" Ryujin dissed.