Chapter 25 - Envy

"OW ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, YOU STINKING GOBLIN FART?"

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING A STINKING GOBLIN FART, YOU IMBECILE, NOW STAY STILL".

"Guys guys, please keep it down".

Gion, Livio and Shintarou stared at the trio, wondering how to react. They were loud, like Ciel and Albert, but they made a little more sense in some way.

Shao Long bowed to them, saying in a panicked voice "I'm so sorry for this. Xueyang is very casual with us since no one checks up on his work. And Shao Jun has a.........unique sense of insult, if I dare say so myself. There were no one in the house so he's used to being so loud, it somehow keeps him company".

"I say it's a satisfying sense of insult" Shintarou smirked as he noted the curses yelled by the younger of the twin.

"Is........is Shao Jun okay?" Livio asked, pretty much worried. Xueyang had been trying to patch Shao Jun up, but the said youth keeps on yelping and shouting curses as if he broke his legs.

"Don't listen to his crap, Livio. He's an attention seeker" Shao Long exclaimed without the slightest bit of hesitation.

"Oh........okay?"

"HOW DARE YOU SLANDER ME GEGE, I TRUSTED YOU" Shao Jun's voice once again echoed around the dorm.

"SETTLE DOWN".

"Excuse me for a moment" Shao Long said, walking over to Shao Jun and Xueyang who were on the couch. Only one of Shao Jun's knees were bandaged, while the rest is one the way. The scratch on his cheek had been previously cleaned beforehand, but still wasn't bandaged.

"Shao Jun ai Shao Jun, it couldn't possibly hurt that much. What is it that you want, huh?" Shao Long questioned.

"I am aware that this shouldn't be painful, but given that this bastard is shoving the anticeptic on my wound like sinking a fork in sweet tender chicken meat, in which way wouldn't it hurt?!" Shao Jun gestured to Xueyang who pretended nothing happened.

"........" Shao Long didn't know which to believe.

"Don't listen to him, Young Master Shao Long, I couldn't possibly have harmed one of my masters, hiw could I? You look at my face and tell me if I look like someone who would love to teach some lessons to this disobedient master of mine" Xueyang had unconsciously popped a vein on his temple with a devilish smirk.

"........" Clearly he was venting his frustration because Shao Jun was being careless yet again, although it is a bit hilarious.

"Alright alright you two. You're going to cause me trouble" Shao Long pinched his nose. He glanced over at the princes at the back, hoping not for the look of disdain he'd usually get.

Surprisingly, they didn't mind. That's a first......

"Xueyang, let me handle this" Shao Long took over the job of patching up the wounds.

"Finally, god has sent me an angel!" Shao Jun breathed a sigh of relief and slumped back into the couch in a relaxing manner.

"It was your fault for being reckless. If you still can't run, run slower. If you wanna race with a horse, then maybe you should learn how to synch your steps" Shao Long rolled his eyes as he began applying the said anticeptic (which had been ruthlessly shoved by you-know-who prior). His movement is gentle and light, as if he had done it countless of times before.

"I don't like running slowly! It feels dumb!"

"Running like a wild horse and then falls makes you look dumber" Xueyang retorted, looking innocent.