[3] RETURN

After a long night of drinking, Jungkook went back to his chamber with the help of his servants.

Jungkook had high alcohol tolerance but that night was too much. He had lost count of how many wine jars he had chugged down.

Half of it was because he wanted to have fun, another half was because of resentment. He had to get his mind out of something. Taehyung.

His head was spinning, his face was so warm that one could use his cheeks as heat packs and he could not walk straight.

Jungkook kicked the door to his chamber open and gestured for his servants to leave.

When he entered his room, he felt like something was amiss. He squinted his eyes and saw a figure sitting on his bed.

That person was wearing a white robe that was awfully familiar.

"Who..."

Jungkook squinted and rubbed his eyes multiple times. Suddenly, his eyes widened in fear.

"You- You-?!" He stuttered. When he finally realized who it was, he froze on the spot.

That white robed man turned around and he was equally stunned.

"T-T-T-Taehyung?!! What are you doing here?!"

Jungkook blurted out while pointing his shaky finger at Taehyung. His head felt so heavy that he couldn't lift it up. Did I really drink that much?

"Jungkook? You can see me?" Taehyung smiled, but the ghostly aura was too thick that his smile looked rather bone-chilling.

Before Jungkook knew it, he had already passed out and fell onto the floor with a loud thud.