[5] BOO

That was the most logical last wish Taehyung could have. Hearing that, Taehyung stared at Jungkook intensely and Jungkook immediately became high on defense.

"D-dont try anything funny! I will feed your corpse to the pigeons!"

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's words which made the latter stiffened more.

"...what are you laughing about." Jungkook asked, dumbfounded.

"You're so immature. Why would I want to kill you first? You're the only one who can see me anyways. At least I need to try out all the wishes I have in mind first and save you for the last." Taehyung curled his lips but his smile had hints of evil in it.

Jungkook felt chills running down his spine and cold sweats started to form on his back. Afterall, Taehyung was a ghost. On top of that, it was someone that he had personally killed. Way to go!

Suddenly, Jungkook came to a realization. "Wait. Only I can see you?"

Taehyung nodded. "Your servants couldn't see me earlier."

"So does that mean that in order for you to be gone, I need to help you fulfill your last wish?"

Taehyung nodded and his smile became wider. "Smart."

Jungkook became speechless.

It would've been better for Taehyung to kill him off rather than hanging around with a ghost.

Then, Taehyung approached Jungkook and leaned in closer.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook tried to retreat but there was no where he could run to. He put on a fake pretense to hide the fear that was taking over his body. "What? I t-told you not to try anything funny!"

"Boo!"

Jungkook screamed and passed out once again.