9

Cutie<3 has started a private chat with Angryboi

Cutie<3: hey kats?

i know it's past 9 already but can you come over to my dorm?

Angryboi: Tch, why, are you still hurt?

Also, why me?

You could have bothered literally anyone else

Cutie<3: no, i just missed you

and i want to spend time with you since i feel like you've been ignoring me since I got back from the hospital

please? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Angryboi: Fine, but when I get there you better be making me some spicy noodles.

Also, I didn't mean to ignore you. I was just... ugh.

Anyway, I'm coming over.

Cutie<3: oh okay :) see ya soon kats!

also i rented that scary movie you like so much!! the one with the blood and killing!

——————————————

Third Person POV:

Bakugou wasn't sure why but he felt sort of... happy? Usually he'd be upset to be texted at such an hour but he couldn't help but feel nice when she opened the door.

A bright smile was on her face as she let the blonde boy in. "Hey, Kats, come on in!"

"Hey, Y/N" He walked in casually and took a seat on her bed which was directly in front of the tv.

"Spicy noodles for you," she grinned passing him the bowl nervously. " I made them from scratch this time, so... tell me what you think."

He wasn't expecting her food to be so good or so spicy, and he blushed slightly. "It's delicious... come and eat with me, brat. Don't just stare."

The smile on her face got bigger and she took the spot next to Katsuki, hitting play on the movie she rented and gasping at a few scary parts.

After Katsuki finished his noodles he pulled her into his lap along with her fuzzy pink blanket, holding her tightly every time she got scared, both of them falling asleep by the end of the movie.

Unfortunately for the blonde boy, the door had been left unlocked.