20

Pinkbby💕: CODE YELLOW, CODE YELLOW; (Y/N) HAS WANDERED OFF AND IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN

Froggy🐸:

How could you lose my favourite baby, kero?!

Pikapika: We took her to this cat cafe she wanted to go to and she just disappeared 😰

Katsuwu~: YOU LOST HER? HOW THE FUCK DID YOU TWO DUMBASSES LOSE HER

Dad💓: Okay, everybody calm down 🤚🏻👋🏻🤚🏻👋🏻🤚🏻🤚🏻✋🏻👋🏻 Have you tried calling her?

Sharkeyy🦈: I just tried, but it went to voicemail

DisneyPrincess<3: (゚o゚;;

Izuwu🥦: i'm sure she just saw something that caught her eye. iida is right, l-let's all just calm down...

Tododokidoki🙈: She wouldn't have run off without telling the two of you. What if something bad happened?

Cutetail❤️: I doubt anything bad happened. She's very strong... we all just have to stay positive for her

Shoji👁👄👁: Should we notify Aizawa?

UwUravity: not yet, but if she doesn't show up in the next twenty minutes, then definitely

OuiOuiBaguette🥖✨: I heard l'amour de ma vie was missing

We have to find her immediately ✨✨✨

TalentedQueen🎤🎼: Sparkly bitch

Pardon my fucking French~

Katsuwu~: If that means (y/n), then yes, fuckin twinkle toes. She's missing

Mom🦋: Wait, why am I getting emergency alerts from (y/n)??

Pinkbby💕: She's sending you emergency alerts???

Mom🦋: Yes. Remember the special necklace I got (y/n) for her birthday? The one with the emergency button?

It was sending alerts nonstop for the past two minutes but suddenly stopped. I figured she was just playing with it again.

Sharkeyy🦈: Does it have a location??

Tododokidoki🙈: Why would she be hitting the emergency button?? Is she in danger?

Mom🦋: The location being shown is some abandoned supply building. Maybe it's wrong.

[Mom🦋 sent a location]

Dad💓: I am forwarding her location to Aizawa. In the meantime, everyone calm down and don't do anything yet. I know we're all concerned, but it's best to get his opinion first and approach the situation with caution.

Bakugou, I'm mostly referring to you. Todoroki, you too.

[Dad💓 has left the chat]

Katsuwu~: The fuck you talking bout you fuckin bootleg sonic

FUCK OFF

Hey, don't ignore me four eyes!!

Tododokidoki🙈: I don't like that I was just grouped in with Bakahoe.

How could you compare me to this? I thought we were friends.

UwUravity: AAAAHHHHH WHAT IS THAT

S-SO SCARY 😱😨🤯

Froggy🐸: ISSA RAT

Katsuwu~: If (y/n) wasn't in danger I would have gone after you fuckers already, but I'll just have to postpone your murders until after she's safe. More time to plan it out, I guess >:)
————————————

"Hahaha! Tag, you're it Toga-chan!" I giggled, running away from her as she ran after me.

She finally tackled me down onto the couch, starting to tickle me. "S-stop," I pleaded through laughs.

"Both of you stop. You're going to break something," Kurogiri lectured, Toga finally releasing me. "Fine, fine, I'll stop," she laughed.

"Wow, I can't believe I was scared of you guys! You're all so nice!" Dabi patted my head as I said that before taking a seat next to me and toga. "Unfortunately I gotta go soon though," I frowned, looking into my lap.

I had already declined Shigaraki's offer to join the league many times before, specifically when Bakugou and I were kidnapped by them that one time. This time I think they mostly got the message though. Dabi nodded reassuringly and smiled, "Well, you can always visit if you want."

"Oh, and text us too!" Twice cheered excitedly, both him and Toga-chan giggling.

"Okay, I will," I grinned, pulling everyone into a group hug and thanking Kurogiri for the cookies he made.