27

Toshibby💜: hey, i know it's kind of random, but would you maybe like to go to the aquarium with eri and me today?

Cutie<3: sure, i'd love to come! what time were you two planning on leaving?

Toshibby💜: well, dad said we could take his car, so we were going to go in around half an hour, if that's alright with you?

Cutie<3: sounds good! see you both soon :)

————————————————

"Hey, look at this!" Eri exclaimed, gently tugging on my wrist to pull me along with her. Toshi was following us from behind, a small smile on his face as he watched us.

"Oh my gosh! They're so cute," I cooed, watching as a penguin dove into the water below. "Look at that one! It's a baby."

Eri watched the small creature huddle beside its mother's leg. "And he's dancing! Toshi, look!"

He feigned a gasp, mouth opening to form a little 'o' shape, "Wow, it's super cute, huh? I like his little flippers!"

Eri nodded eagerly, face squished against the glass to see more clearly. I laughed a bit at the sight, snapping a picture and sending it to the chat I have with Mr.Aizawa and Present Mic.

We moved on after awhile, looking at everything the aquarium had to offer before Hitoshi finally announced that we should get going soon.

"Aweee, do we have to, Toshi?" Eri asked, voice lowered to just above a whisper as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Well, we need to get lunch soon, Eri," Hitoshi reasoned, a small smile on his face as he continued, "but I promise I'll take you again soon."

She seemed nearly satisfied with his answer, "Can (n/n) come again, too, then?"

"If she wants to, she definitely can!" He hummed, looking at me for an answer.

A large grin was on my face, "I would love to."