14

(Cutie<3 has entered a private chat with Shybby🥺)

Cutie<3: tama-chan..? i-i'm scared c-can you come over? 🥺

Shybby🥺: i'm o-on my w-way, (y/n)

j-just wait for me, o-okay?

i'll be t-there really soon so hang o-on

Cutie<3: ... okay

be safe walking here though, i don't want the thunder to get you <3

Shybby🥺: don't w-worry, i'm being safe

and i j-just made it to y-your building

a-are you doing okay?

Cutie<3: i'm okay, tama-chan

a-also i got you a present cus your birthday was yesterday and i didn't get to see you

it's nothing too big but i hope you like it 👉🏻👈🏻

Shybby🥺: y-you got me a present?

you r-really didn't h-have to d-do that🥺👉🏻👈🏻

y-you're e-enough for m-me

Cutie<3: of course i did, tama-chan

you're my number one favourite hero, remember?

plus you always look out for me so i will always care deeply for you <3

Shybby: i-

i c-care about y-you too

i c-care about y-you too.. 🥺😖

Cutie<3:

come here right now, you're getting cuddles tama-chan🥺

—————————————

As soon as the boy knocked on the door, (y/n) opened up eagerly. He looked at her nervously before noticing her shaking, probably scared half to death after being alone during the thunderstorm, a power outage occurring only a few minutes earlier. Immediately he pulled her into a hug. "I-I'm sorry i-it took m-me so l-long, t-the r-rain made the g-ground slippe-ry"

"It's okay, Tama-chan," she smiled, holding him closer to her body. "W-wanna come in?"

He nodded and followed her into the room, fidgeting with his sleeves as she sat him on her (f/c) bed and very abruptly pulled out a neatly wrapped box. She had spent the entire Saturday before with Momo just learning how to wrap it all. "This is for you. Happy birthday, Tama-chan," she smiled, both of them blushing a deep red as he opened the gift with shaking hands. He looked nervous as the box opened.

In it was four tickets to a butterfly exhibit, a nice watch with the inscription 'to my number one favourite hero. I believe in you -(y/n)' on it, and a scrapbook of pictures with them along with the rest of the Big 3. Immediately he started tearing up, wiping away at his eyes. "I-" The boy didn't feel like he deserved the wonderful gifts or the girl sitting beside him.

"D-do you not like it? I-I'm sorr-" (y/n) was cut off as the boy pulled her into a long hug, his wet hair brushing against her cheek slightly.

"I-I love it all s-so m-much. Y-you're the b-best th-th-thank y-you, (y/n)"

A smile appeared on (y/n)'s face, though Tamaki couldn't see that from the position they were in. "I'm glad you like it, Tama-chan. Happy late birthday."