*Like Old Times*

Charlie's POV

"He's Back. Jacob is Back." I whispered not taking my eyes off of the silver blue ones that looked back at me. Like always they held no emotion in them but yet they felt warm and welcoming.

Jacob Sinclair stood there in all his beauty leaning up against his Camaro. His eyes trailed up and down my form as the rain soaked my clothes. The hoodie stuck to my chest and stomach. My stomach dropped at the sight of him.

Slowly I started walking towards him. His eyes followed my every move, like an animal stalking its prey. I walked until I stood right in front of him. I just stood there in the pouring rain staring at him. Finally all of the anger and sadness hit me.

I drew my hand back and then connected it to his face. His face turned slightly from the impact of my slap. His head snapped back to mine and rage filled his eyes. They narrowed into slits as they looked at me.

"What the fuck was that for!" He growled out at me. My glare just intensified. Then I turned around and started my walk to my house, in the pouring rain. I didn't get far before his Camaro pulled up next to me.

"Get in the car Charlie." He said darkly. I just kept walking. Tears streamed down my face as I walked but you couldn't tell from the rain.

"Charlie get in the car before you get sick!" He yelled at me from the window. I just shook my head and started sprinting towards my house. As soon as I was about to run into the driveway his car pulled in. I ran around his car trying to get away but as soon as I heard his door slam I knew I couldn't out run him.

His strong arms wrapped around my waist as he caught me. I dropped onto my knees and sobbed. He leaned over me as if guarding me from the rain that was coming down.

He pulled me up to my feet and turned me around so I was facing him. The water pushed the top of his hair down his forehead and trickled down his face.

"I hate you." I said softly throwing a punch on his shoulder.

"I hate you so much." I said a little louder, still punching him.

"I hate you so very much." I yelled. My punches getting lighter. He just held me to his chest.

"As you should." He said looking down at me. I looked up at him. He looked the exact same since I last saw him. His hair was a little longer and he had more tattoos. He also gained more muscles.

Then he leaned down and connected his lips to mine. I didn't react and just stood there as his lips moved against mine. Then his hands lowered and pinched my butt bringing me back to reality. My lips moved with his in perfect sync.

After a few second he pulled away and grabbed my hand. He quickly led me into my house and out of the rain.

  "I'm uh, going to get changed." I mumbled before pulling away from him and going upstairs.

Looking into my mirror made me cringe. My hair was a mess and my clothes were all over the place. I stripped out of my old clothes and changed into new dry ones. I walked out of the bathroom and instantly locked eyes with Jacob, except now he was in dry clothes.

"I went out to my car and grabbed dry clothes." He trailed off. I nodded before walking over to my bed. I instantly got under the blankets and just laid there. Jacob walked over to me and sat down on the bed.

"Why did you stop calling and texting back?" I asked after a few moment of silence.

"I got busy." Was all he said. I just nodded and kept my gaze on my closet door.

"I missed you." He said suddenly. My eyes instantly snapped to his. I couldn't see a trace of lying in his eyes, he really missed me.

"If you missed me then you would have called. Do you even realize how worried I was. I thought something happened to you." I snapped. He frowned at my tone. He instantly laid down next to me and pushed my head into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head softly onto his chest.

"When I left I took over my fathers Mafia business. It is the biggest and most feared mafia in the world. I had to go back to Italy to manage some things over there." He said after a little bit. Most people would be scared shitless if they were told that the person they were head over heels for was a mafia boss. Me on the other hand, I wasn't scared at all. I honestly felt safer.

"You hurt me a lot when you didn't call or text." I stated. He ran his fingers through my hair and tightened his hold on me.

"I know. Victoria and Austin told me." He said laying his head on mine. I just nodded and leaned into him more.

As mad as I am at him I feel safe in his hold. I missed his hold on me. I would die to get the chance to stay in his arms forever. I loved it.

"Go to sleep love." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Hey Jacob." I said with my eyes still closed. He hummed in response.

"I still hate you for what you did." I said almost completely accepting the darkness that called me. He hummed and pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.

"I know you do, and I will forever be repaying what I did off." He said before I slipped into darkness.