*College*

Charlie's POV

     Currently Victoria, Laura, and I all sat around the willow tree during our free period. Like always it was a calming place to sit, well that was until Laura opened her mouth.

    "Oh my gosh prom is next month!" Laura squealed. Unlike most schools our school has prom the same month as the last week of school for seniors. Seniors always leave school early.

   "Dude that also means graduation is coming up! Where do you guys plan on going to college?" Vickie asked. I shrugged while Laura perked up. 

      "I want to go to CMU." Laura has always wanted to move to Michigan. No one had ever know why but it has always been something she set her mind to. No one wanted her to move so far away but something with Laura is that if she has her mind set to it, she will do it. 

   CMU is a small college in a larger, yet still small town in Michigan. It is a great teaching college is was made for students who want to become teachers. As much as Laura hates teachers she has always wanted to become one. She loves working with little kids so she wants to work with kindergarteners. She has had many scholarships and she had even already gotten accepted into the school. 

    "I want to go some where in L.A." Victoria giggled. I smiled at her.

   "Is UCLA in your choice of schools?" I asked her. She smiled at me brightly and nodded. 

    "Hey guys!" Austin said sitting down in front of us, Jacob followed behind him. Jacob sat down next to me and instantly grabbed my hand into his. I looked over at him and smiled. 

    "Where do you want to go to college Austin?" Laura asked. Austin shrugged.

    "Somewhere far from here. Somewhere it's hot but not too hot. I was thinking maybe Oregon." Austin said. 

   "What do you want to be?" I asked.

    "I want to be an engineer. They make hella bank and I love fixing things." Austin said with a genuine smile coming onto his face. You could tell he was genuinely passionate about this because his eyes twinkled. 

   "Where do you want to go?" I asked looking at Jacob. He shrugged.

   "Somewhere in Italy I'm hoping." He said quietly. My heart dropped but I didn't show it by putting a smile on my face. I already knew where Mike was going to go. He was going to follow Laura to CMU. He is like a love sick puppy with her and she doesn't even realize it. It would be hard to notice due to the fact he sleeps around, but he's in love with her. 

     All of my friends want to move away from me. 

    ~Later in the day~

   "Want to come to my house." I whispered to Ben. He nodded quickly. 

   "Why have you been so quiet?" Ben asked. I looked up at him and sighed.

   "Where do you plan on going to college?" I asked him. He smirked and crossed his arms.

   "I wanna go to Miami. There are loads of hot babes there." He said his smirk growing. I giggled a little but the sadness was clear in my voice. He pouted easily catching onto it.

   "What's wrong beautiful." He said wrapping his arm around me and directing me out of the school. Once we got to my car that's when the first tear fell. I cry a lot but I keep getting reasons to.

   "All of my friends are moving away from me once school ends. Mike and Laura are going to Michigan, Victoria is going to California, Austin is going to Oregon, you are going to Florida, and then Jacob wants to go to Italy. I am the only one staying here because I have to watch my mom. I can't leave her." I said my voice slightly cracking. Ben instantly reached over and grabbed my hand and tried to comfort me.

    "Oh honey." Ben said quietly. I just put on a fake smile and started the drive to my house. 

   Once we were inside we instantly put on a movie, the saddest movie known to man kind to be exact, The Notebook. At the end of the movie both Ben and I were in tears. Ben held a pillow while he wept while I just sobbed silently.

   I heard a knock at the door and stood up. I wiped my eyes but I knew I still looked like a mess. I waddled over to the door and opened it. Jacob stood there in all his glory. He took in my state and his face instantly scrunched into confusion. I basically leapt onto him and hugged him. He hugged my back tightly. 

   "What the fuck happened." He questioned when I finally pulled back.

    "The Notebook happened." Ben said coming out of the kitchen with a tub of ice cream in his hands.

    "Out. I need to talk to my girl." Jacob said looking at Ben dead in the eyes. Ben shrugged and walked out of the house.

   "I'm going home and I'm bringing this ice cream with me." Ben said before sprinting down the drive way, only to trip and face plant.

    "I'm okay!" He yelled before picking up the tub of ice cream he dropped and began running again. That mother trucker just ran away with my cookie dough ice cream He will pay for that. 

   Jacob grabbed my hand and led me into the house shutting the door behind him. He led me upstairs and into my room. I laid down on the bed and he instantly got on the bed and laid on me, not putting all his weight on me. He rested his head on my chest, letting out a sigh.

   "What did you want to talk about?" I asked while playing with his hair. He shrugged slightly.

   "I just wanted cuddles." He said letting out another sigh. I laughed slightly.

    "Why were you so upset today?" He asked after a few moments of silence. 

  "After college... everyone is leaving this town, this state, except for me. Who will I talk to? People don't like me. I'm too annoying and I steal everyone's food because I love food to much. I also talk a lot about random stuff. Oh I also cry a lot which some people find annoy-" He cut off my rambling by pinching my side. 

   "If you don't want me to leave then I won't. I will stay for you." He said looking up at me. My heart melted and I smiled brightly down at him. 

   "As lovely as that sounds I can't be the reason you stay. You want to go to Italy so you should. I shouldn't be the reason you stay." I said still playing with his hair. His silver eyes bore into mine.

    "God I fucking love you." He said leaning up and connecting his lips to mine. As quickly as the kiss came it ended. He leaned back down and rested his head on my chest once more, a content sigh leaving his lips. 

   "I love you too." I said quietly before drifting off into sleep.