*Oh Hi*

Jacob's POV

    Why did I say that to her. The words had just slipped past my mouth. She didn't even say anything back. She just stayed silent the whole car ride to her house. She had her bottom lip pulled between her teeth meaning she was thinking. I'm so screwed. 

   I watched as she sat silently in the passenger of my car just looking out the window. She looked conflicted but on a weird note she seemed happy. The tension in the air wasn't bad but it wasn't good. It was just there.

    I wanted so badly to just reach out to her and show her that she can talk to me but I didn't want to upset her more than she already was.

   Maybe I pushed her to far making her shoot Brittney, but I wanted her to see that she doesn't have to be walked over all the time. It was so hot watching her shoot the gun. I don't know how but the girl hit Brittney right in the center of her forehead. Dead center. Even Austin struggles with that and with my guess that was probably the first time she had shot a gun. 

   I was so proud of what she did but I really hope I hadn't scared her away with showing that part of me. 

   God I can't lose her. If I lost her I don't know what I'd do. I love her. 

   Charlie's POV

    Why didn't I say it back! I do, I love him but yet the words just wont leave my head. He probably thinks I hate him but it's far from that. 

   I had been in my head for a while that I hadn't even realized we pulled up to my house. I said a quick goodbye still lost in my thoughts. I had just killed the woman who threatened my life along with all of my friends, even my mom. Then Jacob said I love you. I would be lying if I said that didn't throw me off guard. 

   Jacob Sinclair, the infamous bad boy player is in love with the nerd girl. That can't be possible. There is absolutely no way. I wandered into my house silently. I walked straight up to my room and shut the door behind me. Flicking on the lock then I slid down in it still in a haze. 

    I sat there for what felt like hours and just let my thoughts consume me. I killed someone today. If you would have told me a year ago that I would have shot someone in the head I would have looked at you like you had grown three heads. 

   Heck if you told me a year ago today that I would be head over heels in love with Jacob I would have laughed at you and said that I didn't like him. A part of me had always been drawn to him but I never would have thought it would end like this. 

   I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. The person who looked back at me was defiantly not myself. Tears had still stained my cheeks from earlier but the girl that looked back at me had some type of spark in her eyes. 

    I had just killed someone and somehow my confidence was boosted. I don't think that is how this whole life thing is supposed to work. I smiled at my reflection and decided id take a relaxing bath. I turned onto the hot water and as I sat in the water my muscles instantly relaxed. 

   After an hour of laying in the bath I got out due to the fact I didn't want to look like a raisin. I wrapped a towel tightly around my body before humming a tune walking out of my room. I picked out what pajamas I was going to wear and I was about to drop my towel before I turned around. A scream left my mouth as I saw Jacob sitting on my bed with his head in his hands. I instantly clutched the towel tighter.

   "Oh hi." I said giggling towards him. He looked up at me with hooded eyes. I picked up my clothes before walking into the bathroom. I changed quickly to see him staring at the spot I had once stood in. I made my way over to him and looked own at him. He tilted his head up and looked at me. 

    "Do you not love me?" He asked out of the blue. I was slightly taken back by the question.

   "Why do you ask that?" I asked grabbing his head and ran my fingers over his bottom lip. He lightly bit my thumb making me smile down at him.

   "When I said it, you didn't say it back. Then you were silent the whole car ride home. Do you not love me?" He asked again. His eyes were pained and I could see that he was hoping for an answer. 

   "Of course I do silly." I said giggling. His eyes twinkled with something and for the first time I saw him grin. I've seen him smile but none like this one. This one reached his eyes and you could see the pure happiness in them.

   "I love you." He said before connecting my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me back onto the bed and laughed. I pulled away and looked down at him. I played with the sides of his hair which made him close his eyes.

   "Stay with me tonight?" I said, well asked. 

    "Always." He mumbled before repositioning us on the bed so we were in a comfier position. 

   "Jacob." I said after a few moments. He hummed in response. 

   "I'm sorry for not telling you about Brittney." I said quietly.

   "It's okay. I could have protected your mother and all your friends. I can and could have even protected you." I knew he was right. I knew that he could have protected me but what if I was scared that he would get hurt as well. 

    "I love you too." I whispered putting my head on his chest. I felt him move under me and he kissed the top of my head, his arms tightening around me. I wasn't lying when I said I loved him, I really did, with all my heart.