- Chapter 6 -

♡︎♡︎

♡︎•♡︎

♡︎♡︎

"Wanna come?"

Suna looked excited. His eyes were twinkling in the sunshine.
"Wait, so there's a party?" you asked.

Suna nodded.
"Sorry, I told you in such short notice. I tried to tell you at school today, but I guess I forgot."

"Don't worry about it, so it's tonight?"
you asked while taking out a piece of gum from your backpack.

You and Suna were walking to the subway station, like you usually did, and today he seemed extremely excited.

"Yeah, it is. I can text you the address and stuff. We're inviting people we talk to and so I wanted to invite you." Suna explained.

You could see his cheeks turn slightly red.

"Blushing already?"

You wondered as you observed his face.
He was usually good at hiding his emotions, but today he looked like he was going to burst with excitement.

"So I'm guessing you really like parties. Judging by your expression, you look excited." you chuckled.

"Well, we don't usually have parties, because we're so busy with volleyball. It's pretty exciting when we have one." Suna said with a daydreaming expression.

He looked so happy. For the first time, you noticed his little dimples. You couldn't help but think how adorable Suna was.

"Well that's great, I'll be there." you exclaimed, giving Suna a slight smile.

"Really? I mean, uh, great. See you there!" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

He watched you board your train then quickly dashed out of the subway station.

"A party huh? I haven't been to one in a while."

- Meanwhile -

"You didn't invite too many people over, right?"
Osamu asked as he set the drinks on the table.

"No, of course not."
Atsumu said smirking.

"You invited more than ten people, didn't you?"
Osamu asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

He knew what was coming.