- Chapter 38 -

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝚂𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗!💕
𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚖 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 & 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙰𝙲𝚄𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢:
𝙸 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂𝚂𝚂!!🥰🦋✨
𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝟺 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 & 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝!

𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗!💕 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚖 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚘 �...

—•—

London, England
[12:30 pm]

🎶"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way..."🎶

The merry tune flowed into the ears of the crowd as the afternoon sun shone over the snow.
You dug your feet into the soft snow, as you heard the satisfying sound of it crunching under your boots.

"Be careful now missy!"
Noah cooed.
He had his bright smile across his face, and a big hat covering his ears.

"I'm not a kid anymore Williams."
you groaned, referring to Noah by his last name.

"Mhm sureeeee." He said in a sing-song voice. He picked up a bunch of snow and molded it into a ball in his hands.
Without warning, he hurdled the cold ball at the back of your head.
"ACK!"
you yelped, as you felt some of the snow slide down your back.
"NOAH YOU'RE SO GETTING IT NOW!"
you threatened, charging at the blonde.
He started hysterically laughing as he started running away.
Of course the snow had helped slow him down.
You and Noah were messing with the snow in a small field, by a coffee shop you had decided to visit.
"December 24th."
The date was like a little reminder, poking at the back of your head.
The day before Christmas was always exciting.
The decorations in the area you were in seemed to lighten the mood even more.
The small Christmas tree by the coffee shop, the ugly sweaters on tourists and citizens. Garlands were hung here and there, and Christmas's lights hung low from the street lamps.
With the bright sun above you, the whole scenery really was breathtaking.
A couple kids squealed as they pushed their sleds off the hills.
But right now your focus was to land a snowball right on Noah's face.
"Come back here asshole!" you yelled out to him, giggling as you staggered through the thick snow.
He turned to stick his tongue out at you, then continued running.