- Chapter 7 -

♡︎♡︎

♡︎•♡︎

♡︎♡︎

"There you go, princess."
Atsumu replied as he handed you a drink.

"Don't call me that."

"And why not?"
His smirk was starting to irritate you.

You grabbed your drink from him and started to exit the kitchen.
"Hey, hey, hey! What happened?" Atsumu grabbed hold of your shoulder and turned you around so you faced him.

"Can you like, not?" you hissed.

"Jeez, well alright then, Ms. Grumpy. I was just trying to lighten the mood." Atsumu rolled his eyes.

"You afraid, your little boyfriend will get mad?" you felt Atsumu grab your hand as he said this.

"What, who?"

"Suna, duh! You think I'm stupid, you guys obviously have a thing."

"No, I don't." You said harshly as you pulled ur hand away from his grasp.

Atsumu looked a bit hurt,
but if he was hurt, it wouldn't make any sense. You guys barely knew each other, there's no way that could hurt him.

Ignoring Atsumu, you started walking down the hall looking for a restroom.
That's when you noticed Osamu sitting on the floor by the bathroom.
He looked like he was sleeping.
"Osamu," you asked while you tapped his shoulder, "hey, are you alright?"

He quickly opened his eyes and let out a little scream.

"Hey, calm down it's just me." you said calmly, trying to get him to quiet down.

"(y/n) Kim? You came to the party?" He asked, as he started rubbing his eyes.

"We met earlier at the living room, and I think you were more sober then." you said, as you picked up the empty plastic cup sitting next to him, and threw it into a nearby trash can.

"Sober? I'm still sober! What are you talking about I only had one drink!" Osamu lazily exclaimed.

"Yup, he's definitely not sober."

"Your hair is a mess."
You pointed out as you sat down in from of him.

"You're a hater! My hair is beautiful." Osamu said as he yawned loudly.