2K Reads Special Bonus Chapter!!!!!!

What if COVID-19 hit Ninjago City?

"How have you been?" Siena looked up briefly from where she was finishing her essay to her boyfriend. He was watching her carefully from her tablet she had propped up against some books. His dark hair was messier than usual bit his brown eyes were still bright.

  "I've been fine." Siena sighed. "It's not that same though."

  "Yeah..." Cole agreed. "Can't believe I'm stuck here with the guys though." The sides of Siena's mouth twitched.

   All of the ninja plus Wu, plus Garmadon, plus Lloyd's mother Koko were all staying at the monastery during the quarantine. Together.

  She could hear the arguing in the background as they FaceTimed.

  "Stop distracting me." Siena chided him as he let out a squeak of protest. "I need to finish or else mom won't watch the Bachelorette with me, and she gets whiny when she doesn't watch the bachelorette. I think the lack of job is getting to her."

  She raised her eyebrow as Cole tried to keep his face straight and not into a grin or a twisted expression of disgust.

  "Ugh the bachelorette?" Kai yelled. "Why would anyone want to go on tv you to set themselves up for a fake romance full of heartbreak?"

  The rest if the ninja ducked into the camera snorting in agreement. Expect for Nya who didn't care and was to focused on secretly glueing her brothers hair.

  Siena rolled her eyes. "Well what are you guys watching today?"

  "Mission Impossible Three!" They cheered.

  Siena furrowed her brow. "Doesn't the girl bring her husband unrealistically back to life by slamming her fist into his chest?"

  "No." Jay protested. "Yes. Maybe."

"Whatever, it's still better than the Bachelorette." Cole cut in.

  "Yes, the Bachelorette is an unrealistic fraud." Zane agreed.

  The ninja whooped. "Nice one Zane!" Lloyd laughed.

  "Boys! What's going on? Are you doing your homework? The bedroom won't clean itself and you still need that project in!" A female voice yelled.

  "Let them be Koko!" Came a males voice. "When I was a kid I never did homework!"

   "They are supposed to be doing seven hours of Spinjitzu in ten minutes as well." Another voice called.

  The ninja all groaned.

  Siena laughed. "See you later Cole."

  "Won't be soon enough." Cole replied shyly.

  Kai made gagging noises. Siena rolled her eyes and blew him a kiss before she signed off.

****

  "Okay, guys this video is going to go to the front line workers so we really need this to go perfectly, it's going to be hard with the limited equipment but I think we got this." Cole finished his speech as he tuned his guitar. The rest of the band on the zoom call nodded.

    "Ready?" Siena asked, adjusting the microphone she had positioned over her piano. She muted her friends so she could focus.

  "Alright, filming in three...two...one..." Her mother announced.

  Siena began with slow chords.

  "Blue ribbons, such a nice colour.
  Blue ribbons, slam those pots louder.

  Everyone is helping in their own way,
  Wether it be working or spreading what needed to say.

  Thank you, thank you every one.
  Thank you for doing what you need to in this time.

  Robins egg blue,
  Flowing the breeze
Don't know what to do.
Don't know how to take ease.

  Fear is what grips everyone.
  Fear is what stops people from doing what should be done.
  Fear is binds us to each other,

  We're all in fear.

  Do you part.
  Do your part.
  Wether it be saving people or sending others art. 

  Lift your spirits from the ground.
  All our loved ones need to hear a sound,

  So let's sing for the suffering.
  So let's sing for the trying.
  So let's sing for the lucky ones safe in their home,
  And let's for the people all on their own.

  We're not out of woods yet.
  We're in deep water.
  But I can bet,
  That people are still being fighters....

  So let's sing for the suffering.
  So let's sing for the trying.
  So let's sing for the lucky ones safe in their home,
  And let's for the people all on their own.

All on their own.

  Blue ribbons, such a nice colour.
  Blue ribbons, slam those pots those pots louder."

A/N****

Hey guys sort of short so it's like a short story but this is just a thank you to everyone reading this since I got 2K reads! As well as a thank you to the frontline workers. Anyone who is suffering during this quarantine not just because you have the virus or because someone you know has it but as well for anyone having depression or maybe you're concerned about money or even because you are in an unsafe environment!

Please know I'm thinking about all of you!
Stay safe, social distance and try to hang in there!
(Also don't inject yourself with Lysol)

LuckyBugBooks 🐞