Important Again

I have realized that I had made a note addressing some destruction made by protestors but I didn't address the horrible events made by the officers. I am so sorry, that was wrong of me but here I am making it now.

I'm not only addressing this to police officers but everyone who feels that people shouldn't be treated well just because their skin tone is darker than ours. That's wrong and it's horrible and when I see the news it makes me feel so upset.

We only have different skin tones because of evolution making sure we can survive the climate. You shouldn't want to hurt people because of their skin tone. That's disgusting and inhuman and just makes me sad.

You know, I'm not only talking about Racism anymore. I'm talking about sexism, I'm talking about being homophobic, I'm talking about bullying people who are unique.

It's wrong. Just because people are different doesn't make it right to treat them wrongly. Just because a man was protesting doesn't mean you should slam him to the ground. Just because that girl was lesbian doesn't mean you have to treat her like she has an illness.

LGTBQ+ is gradually getting accepted more by society but it still isn't perfect. Just because the world didn't accept it before doesn't mean you shouldn't now. You know, I don't care if your Christian, God loves all of us, God accepts all of us. Heck, there's even a small bible story where a man asks Jesus to heal his "beloved" and Jesus does.

Just because come one dresses different or likes different things doesn't mean you should bully them. Doesn't mean you should make snide comments. I mean, honestly this is logic to me guys!

JUST TREAT PEOPLE RIGHT!

Treat people fairly! Treat people kindly, with generosity and compassion.

Use your heart.

A lot of this is influenced by parents and for adults to teach their children to do something so cruel...it's horrible.

And the racism isn't just used on black people, though they do take the horrible brunt of it. Asians, Indians, Pakistani, many different races are treated wrongly because of their blood and skin.

Everyone's lives matter.

So we better fix this mess before it tears everything apart.

LuckyBugBooks 🐞