3K!!!!!!!!!

Hello! I can't believe I have 3k reads! Well actually 3.1 but who's counting?
Thank you so much to everyone for your support, comments, votes, and reads! I love reading the comments, they always make me happy!

This is my very first book to reach 3K so I am so grateful for the Lego Ninjago Fan community for this amazing honour!

Sorry if this is a little over the top but I feel so happy! I will be posting my book where you can find the Musically Me Poster soon but I need to steal my mothers phone because she's the one with the app. Don't ask me why I don't have it, it triggering.

Anyway, I usually celebrate with a bonus chapter but I can't seem to think up anything to write about!

Any requests?

Thank you all again!

Special thanks to my bestie Dee_Dee_Mclee for all your support!

Thank you also to FrostyBug14 for commenting multiple times on my chapters of this book and some of my other books!

(Dee's actually feeling threatened for her spot as my quote on quote "biggest fan" lol and has been trying to out-comment you.)

Thank you to so many of my other amazing readers! I would write you all down bit there is so many of you! So consider yourselves thanked!

Anyway, I'll try to get a bonus chapter out soon!

LuckyBugBooks 🐞