Confliction(Kaider)

I recieved a request for this, so here you go! Sorry, it's REALLY short. It's the shortest of the short in Shorttown Shortania, but I hope you like it.

~~~

"It's me, Kai. I'm Princess Selene."

Cinder. Princess Selene. He was expecting that they were to be polar opposites. Cinder; a cyborg mechanic living in New Beijing was Princess Selene.

He was utterly shocked. What was he expecting, though? He didn't know what to expect. Perhaps a pale, lunar girl wearing a dress. When she said those words, he didn't know what to think. Should he be angry? Overjoyed?

Whatever it was he was feeling, he was completely flabbergasted. For a moment, he was standing there in shock. Then he realized that she had told him already. She had said that Selene was a cyborg. Half the people wanted to kill her and half wanted to chain her onto a throne on he moon. It all started making sense now. He felt like an idiot for not knowing and not thinking right.

She was different. Not the kind of princess that he, or anyone would expect. She was a criminal on earth but a symbol of light for the people of Luna. She would overthrow Levana. He had faith in her. Those were her instincts. To keep fighting and never give up. He admired that.

Although her appearance and manner seemed quite eccentric, nothing lessened his affection for her.

"Are you using your glamour on me?" he asked.

"No," she replied. He loved how she always kept things simple and short. This was something he didn't expect from a princess.

"Just checking," he said. He couldn't contain his feelings for her any longer. Suddenly, he slid his arms around her and kissed her. They would start a revolution. Together.