8

The water pitcher hit the floor and broke into pieces, hitting Jisung and making a loud noise that startled Minho.

"Ouch.."

"What the fuck are you doing!"

Jisung immediately tried to stand up but fell again because of the pain.

"I'm sorry! I'll clean it up, I'll get you some more wat-"

"Forget it. You can't even do anything right."

Minho walked back to his bed and continued reading his book.

"He's right. I can't do anything correctly here."

He slowly stood up and saw that he had multiple wounds on his arms and hands from the broken glass. Going downstairs, he didn't bother getting bandaids but only a broom.

The maids saw his wounds, "Jisung. Let's clean your wounds first."

"No, I'm alright. I need to get rid of the glass in Minho's room. I'll treat them later."

She frowned and gave him the broom.

"Thank you."

He walked back into the older's room receiving yet another cold stare from him and started sweeping the broken shards of glass, "What's wrong with you today?"

Jisung didn't, no, couldn't answer. He was too afraid.

"You keep making mistakes, what are you thinking? I won't forgive you if you act like this everyday. I know it's only been a week since you started so I'm letting you off this time."

"I'm sorry....."

Minho didn't say anything after that, only ignoring Jisung as he left the room.

After he threw the shards away, he entered his own room and sat on his bed, he didn't eat dinner or lunch. All he had for breakfast was a few fruits.

"I need to work on the schedules."

He went to his desk and opened his laptop to begin working again.

The next day...

Jisung woke up at 7am, quickly taking a shower and getting ready. Minho had lunch with a few ceo's of big agencies to discuss what future agency he'd like to train in before making a debut. He wore a pink suit with a belt around his waist and a white beret. Before that, they'd be visiting the theatre class with Felix to see their performance.

After lunch, Minho had to practice at the dance room for his performance in the school fair.

Then everyone from the Elite 10 would be having dinner outside.

He left the room and drank some coffee to stay awake the whole day.

"Minho, wake up."

The other just groaned, signaling him to get out of the room. Jisung sighed and went out of the room, waiting.

15 minutes later...

Minho came out of his room wearing a gray coat with a black shirt and pants.

Jisung walked downstairs while he followed.

"Just pretend like nothing happened. Don't make any mistakes Jisung." He warned himself.

Felix was downstairs, "Let's go guys." He walked ahead of them and got into the car.

They went to the school before classes started.