12

The dance class had 30 minutes left. Minho was almost finished creating a draft for the choreography. The song they picked to is NCT Dream's Go. They both agreed that it was a good song to recreate a dance for.

Jisung felt useless and small whenever Minho would tell him to do something.

"Get me a bottle of water."

"Can you move? I can't see how it looks."

"Just play the music."

These were examples of the things Minho requested from him. If there weren't any orders from him, he'd give Jisung a glare or ignore him. They weren't anything extreme, he just wanted to participate in doing what the both of them should be doing.

Jisung sat on the floor until Minho called his name, "Jisung. What are you doing on the floor?"

"I don't know?" Jisung bluntly said, almost as if he was mad.

"Why are you mad? If anything, it should be me who's angry at you for not helping me in doing this stupid test."

Jisung couldn't hold back anymore, "Hmm. What have I been doing these past few hours? Doing whatever the fuck you told me to. I've been feeling helpless and belittled ever since we got paired up. You may be way ahead of me in terms of dancing skills, but I don't think that gives you an excuse to scold me. You said you'd be making the choreography alone. Why? So it would take up less time. This whole time I haven't complained one bit about your stupid fucking orders and here you are, shamelessly getting mad at me for 'not helping' you."

Jisung stormed out of the room angrily, leaving the older in shock. Luckily, the other pairs just thought he was going to the restroom or something.

Minho tried to understand Han, thinking back to when they started making the dance.

"He's right. I've been such a jerk. Oh my god." He buried his face in his hands out of frustration.

***

Jisung went to his shared suite with the other Elite 10 members-

"Elite 10 members. WHY DID I HAVE TO EXPLODE NOW? IM SHARING A FUCKING ROOM WITH HIM WHAT DO I DO? HE'S GONNA HATE ME!"  He sighed at himself.

"I am officially fucked."

He was mourning his stupid mistake when suddenly, Hyunjin entered the suite.

"Hey, you're here?" Hyunjin looked around.

"Yeah. I stormed off after dance class."

"Oh. Okay. Was Minho giving you a hard time?"

"Sort of. He got mad at me for not doing anything when he said he'd make the choreo all by himself."

"It's fine. He can be like that, try to be patient with him."

Jisung nodded, "I'll try."

"Thanks." Hyunjin went to his shared bedroom with Seungmin.

*ring ring ring!*

"Hello?" He answered the phone.

"Sungie! Everyone wants to have dinner together, I'm with Lix, Changbin, Minho, Jeongin and Chan hyung. Hyunjin said he wasn't gonna eat dinner so hurry up!"

"Alright!" Jisung ran to the cafeteria immediately. When he arrived, his friends were sitting in the middle, obviously a group of students were crowded around it.

"Did you guys want the attention or something?" He sighed before pushing through the students.

"It's Han Jisung. I heard that he's Minho's assistant." The students started talking among themselves.