9

Two hours ago, Minho finished practicing and took a shower back at the house.

Right now, Jisung and Minho were at the dinner with the other Elite 10 members, at a Korean barbecue restaurant.

"I won't get anything, I'm not hungry." Minho bluntly said.

Minho was talking to Changbin while Jisung was eating his heart out.

"Hannie I didn't know you were that hungry. No worries, eat as much as you'd like." Seungmin smiled.

"Sorry. I haven't eaten all day."

Felix frowned before making a wrap and shoving it into Jisung's mouth, "Shut up and feed yourself now."

"Thanks Lix."

(With Minho and Changbin)

"Dude the competitions for the 8th place in the Elite 10 will start a little after the camping trip, arent you gonna train Jisung now?"

Minho shrugged, "I don't know."

"If you don't, he's basically assisting you for free. Come on, you have to help him at some point."

"I will. I just don't know when."

"Sure." Changbin eyed him suspiciously before turning back to the food.

Minho looked at Han, "I have to help him even if I don't want to."

The following morning...

"Ugh." Jisung came out of his bathroom with his hand on his stomach, since the night before, his stomach has been acting up.

He was already 30 minutes late and Minho had a meeting but he couldn't even get to walk without getting a stomachache or feeling nauseous.

He called Seungmin, "S-Seungmin.."

"Hello? Jisung? Why are you calling? Do you need anything at school? I just arrived."

"I t-think I'm sick..."

"What!? I'll text the maids to wake Minho, stay in your room. I'm getting medicine for you now. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Alright.. thanks."

***

"Minho? Please wake up, you might be late." The maids tapped him continuously.

"Jisung get ou-" Minho slightly opened his eyes to see someone else.

"Why are you here?" He was now fully awake.

"Seungmin texted me, Jisung seems to be sick. His doors are locked because only students are able to open the door."

"Sick?"

"Yup. You can cancel all plans for today and stay home or continue your schedule without Seungmin."

"I'll just stay here."

"Okay." She bowed and exited the room.

***

10 minutes later...

"HANNIE! ARE YOU DYING?" Seungmin barged into his room to see Jisung cuddled up by himself in his bed, almost buried under the covers.

"I brought you soup and medicine."

"Thanks Minnie, I'll eat it later."

"No, now!!"

"I'm tired. I promise I'll finish it all later."