34

After that night, Jisung slept in his own room. Not because he was angry, but because he'd get insecure when he looked at Minho. He felt like he didn't need him anymore.

His journal was already starting to get full and he needed a new one pretty soon. His birthday was tomorrow so he was hoping to finally make up with Minho.

They had to go to classes today, so they were walking to the school.

"Hannie!" Seungmin clinged to him.

"What's going on?" Jisung gasped, "Are you drunk? It's okay I understand."

"No dumbass. It's your birthday tomorrow!"

"I wasn't aware of that. Wow."

The other ignored his reply, "I have a gift for you." Seungmin reached into his bag and brought out a box covered in wrapping paper.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

Jisung removed the paper and opened the box, revealing a few things.

There was a journal, a few pens and markers, and a card of some sort.

"The card will get you a discount at that cheesecake shop you really love."

"WHAT!? THANK YOUU!!" He hugged him.

"Yeah yeah. Let's get to class now."

***

"Where's Minho?" Changbin questioned.

Hyunjin answered, "He went back home early. He said he was really tired, didn't tell me why though."

Everyone got out of the car and entered the house.

Jisung ran upstairs and quickly changed.

He was about to go to Chan's room but he stopped by Minho's door.

He opened the door and saw the latter fast asleep on the couch.

"Why can't you take good care of yourself?"

Jisung took the blanket from his bed and put it over Minho so he'd be more comfortable.

He sighed, "Is it weird that I only now realize how much I like you? Stop messing with my thoughts, you know I love you."

The younger got up and fixed his blanket one more time before leaving.

The next day...

"JISUNGIEEE MY BRO!" Changbin and Hyunjin barged into his room.

"It's so early and you're disturbing my sleep. Thank you for the gift."

"IT'S 9 IN THE MORNING I'VE BEEN WAITING!"

"Exactly. Early." He groaned and hid under his covers.

Changbin ran and removed the covers, revealing a messy haired Jisung.

"Come onnn. Get up!"

"You're one to say that." He stretched before getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom.

After he came out, he saw everyone else in his room.