2. - In the Chamber

Scorpius Malfoy was sleeping in his warm and very comfortable bed when suddenly a loud noise woke him up. He opened his eyes and looked around in the dorm. His roommates were all asleep, they didn't seem to notice the noise. Scorp looked at the boy sleeping in the bed next to his one and smiled. William Hank was the son of a friend of his parents' so he knew him since they were born. He was glad they both got sorted into Slytherin, so he didn't feel so alone, and he was even more happy about having to share his dorm with Will. Their other rommates were really nice, too: a small, black haired and dark-eyed boy, called Lorcan Scamander and a tall, brown haired one, whose name was Vincent Goyle. Scoprpius really liked them as well as all the first year Slytherin girls. It's not like there was too much of them: only Virginia Zabini and Dominique Weasley. Dominique was the most beautiful girl out of all the first years, and almost in the whole school. Only her elder sister, Victoire was even more beautiful than her, but it must have only been their age difference: Victoire was 17 while Dominique was only 11 years old.

Scorpius stood up and opened the door of the dorm to find the source of the noise. Once the door was opened, a strange shaped thing flew into the room and fell on Scorp's bed. He went back surprised and looked at it. He realised it was a letter, so he opened it and recognised the writing of his best friend.

I need you.

This was all. Scorpius sighed. He hated the thought of having to leave Albus alone with those stupid Gryffindorks every night. He wished he could invite him to sleep in their dorm, he knew his roommates would have nothing against it, but he suspected that it was not allowed for a Gryffindor to sleep in the Slytherin dormitories. He had nothing else left to do but to leave the warm room and search for Albus, who must have been waiting for him somewhere in the castle. Scorpius pulled up his emerald colored jumper and left the dormitory immediately.

Virginia Zabini didn't know what woke her up but suddenly she was awake. She looked at her watch and saw that it was half past twelve a.m. She turned in her bed so she saw that the one next to hers was empty. Virginia got up and left the room quietly. Noone was in the Slytherin common room, which was not very surprising since it was the middle of the night. The little girl sneaked out of there and looked around on the empty dungeon corridor. She wondered where her only roommate, Dominique Weasley went, but she suspected that it was her cat again. Dominique had a beautiful black cat, called Comet, who kept disappearing. Not for real, but she always ran away and it often took long ours for Dominique to find her in the castle. Virginia knew that the cat meant a lot to her friend and that she would go to the end of the earth just to find Comet, she only wondered why Dominique didn't wake her up if she found that Comet was gone again. Virginia ran up the stairs and crossed the great hall when sudenly she heard footseps. She started to search for a place to hide when Scorpius Malfoy and Albus Potter appeared on the corner of the corridor.

- What are you doing here? – Virginia asked and surprisedly noticed that her voice was even higher than usually. She was still a bit worried about getting punished by a teacher or a prefect.

- Just hanging out – Scorpius shrugged with that familiar, sweet smile on his face. Virginia knew Scorpius since the day she was born. Their mothers were best friends and the Malfoy and the Zabini children often played together. Cyrill mostly chose to hang out with the Morriss twins when their families organised programs together, because they were a bit older than Scorpius and Virginia but sometimes they included them into their games, too, and then the latter two were incredibly happy and proud of being allowed to play with the bigger children.

- Cool – Virginia smiled back. – I am looking for Dominique, haven't you seen her?

- Actually, we saw her two minutes ago. She was running after her cat, as usually – Albus rolled his eyes. Virgina raised her eyebrow. She could not fathom how Scorpius could spend all his time with a Gryffindork. Albus was kinda nice and quite intelligent, so she really had nothing else against him, but being a Gryffindork was enough to make Virginia think that he wasn't good enough for Scorp. In truth, maybe noone would be good enough for Scorp. Scorp was the bravest, smartest, funniest and most caring guy Virgina ever knew. She was certain they were gonna get married someday and turn the Malfoys and the Zabinis into one big, happy family. She really liked that thought.