💉40

|Achille

***

"This baby is driving me insane." I tell Darius as Aurelie drank my blood since it was the Blood Moon. I was already a little out of it because whilst Aurelie needed blood, so did the baby inside of me.

Darius was handing me a blood shake, and I took it without question. My eyes stayed locked on his when he lifted Aurelie away from me. He turned her face towards his neck and I saw that she was now drinking his blood.

Now I needed to catch my breath, calming down. She drinks more blood than I ever could. I know it's because she's a baby...I'm guessing. But there's only so much I can take.

When Darius drinks my blood it's pleasurable and it arouses me. Unlike him...when Aurelie does it it's painful - oddly enough.

"I don't think it's wise to have her drinking so much blood. We need to be smart about this." Darius says, and he ends up pulling her away from his neck.

That's when I see him be gone for a three seconds and then he was back. I see Aurelie no longer in his arms and I had to stop myself from sighing in relief. I love that girl, but the way she's drinking blood...

She's tiring me out.

"Did you put her down for her nap?"

"No, I put her down for the rest of the night. I think we...owe it to ourselves to just be with one another for the last day of being here - together. Before things get messy and we can't have these nice moments for awhile." Darius murmurs to me, sitting beside me as I go onto his lap.

As I sit here I felt his hand rest on my stomach, and I look down. Seeing his hand caress my belly.

"It's already been a week. The time it takes for this baby to be born is much more shorter than it was for Aurelie. So...there's only little time we have to settle this. I refuse to bring our upcoming baby into this mess - you hear me?" He asks me seriously, and I nod with just as much seriousness. "If it comes down to it...if I have to kill him-."

"No, I want that honor." I interrupt, and Darius raises his eyebrow at me. "I'm very serious. After everything he has done to...spite me - to ruin me, I deserve the honor to end the monster. He's hurt me the most - I know it."

I sigh, my mind going on the thought of his kids. They tried taking Darius from me and thought they succeeded. If I didn't get Darius back I don't know what I'd do...

"It's a shame. We have Sabin, but than we have Deimos and the whole vampire reaper nonsense. He's really something else...Vince and Deimos look like they are doing just fine, don't you think?"

"Yeah, a little too fine. He did not take my advice to heart - as you can see. It actually kind of frustrates me, not going to lie. We tried helping him, but in the end he chose the problem." I sneer, shaking my head in frustration.