ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

I stalked this girl for a week, and so I knew everything I had to know about her. 

Her name is Y/N, she works at a news company as a reporter. She doesn't have a lot of friends. But she hangs a lot with her coworker, Taehyung. Both of them usually meet at a Café. I guess it's her favorite place since she spends most of her time there with or without him. 

It's so obvious that he likes her. The way he behaves around her and the way he cares for her shows he's attracted to her. She's either too naive to realize it, or she's just avoiding it.

I decided to play differently with her. 

I usually kidnap the people I want to torture and start my evil game with them, but with her, I wanna be her friend first and then end her life. 

I wanna see that regret feeling on her face when she finds out she chose the wrong person to befriend. I wanna see pain in her face after breaking her trust. 

Physical and mental pain.

So I thought I'd casually meet her in her favorite Café. 

This time I'll pretend to be 'normal' by wearing casual clothes and not wearing anything to cover my face like a mask or sunglasses. 

so I wore simple black pants with black shirt and a jacket.

She was already in the Café sitting in her usual spot when I arrived there. I walked in to the cashier and ordered some coffee.

She didn't see my face last time, so I knew she wouldn't be able to recognize me. 

And hence I planned to start a casual conversation with her. I'm good at luring people so I knew how to talk to her. Besides, I've done some good research on her.

I stared deeply at her from the counter and smirked thinking how clueless she would be when she sees me now. 

She wouldn't even know it's me.

Her head tilted towards me and she quickly glanced at me then back to her laptop. 

I guess my stares made her uncomfortable. Who cares?

But then she looked back at me and shouted "Hey it's you!"

What the – did she recognize me?!?

Y/N POV:
It's him. The guy who saved me that night. I got up and quickly walked to him.

"you're that guy from that night. The one who saved me." I said to him.

I noticed his eyes widened at me. 

Then he chuckled nervously and said "Oh yeah, I wasn't sure if you're that girl. That's why I was staring and wasn't sure if it's you or not.. But it's you" he smiled eventually. 

And I did the same.

"come on, lets sit over there and talk" I gently held his arm and walked him to my table. 

As soon as we got comfortable in our seats I said "I never thought I'd be able to see you again. It must be destiny" I laughed. 

"destiny? That's cute" he smirked. 

Then continued "but how did you know it's me? You haven't seen my face before" he tilted his head questioning me. 

"Your eyes" I stared at them. "I can't forget them" I added.

Call me crazy, but I could notice a slight red shade on his cheeks.

"interesting" he said looking away from me and glancing around the Café awkwardly.