ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

Four days later~~ 

"Park Jimin, you have a visitor" the gaurd said as he opened my room's door.

Ugh, not another reporter!

"I don't wanna see them" I spat.

"You don't make the decisions here, come on get up" he pulled my arm and dragged me along with him.

This place treated me like a dog. They dragged me whenever they wanted to and made me attend therapy as if talking during therapy was going to "heal me", as they called it.

Unfortunately, they still made me wear that stupid jacket so I couldn't really do anything to the psychiatrist to make him shut up. But I did enjoy seeing his reaction whenever I gave him a glimpse of my mind, telling him how I'd create beautiful art in his office, just by using the very own pen he held firmly between his fingers to write down the notes.

It always amsued me.

Every now and then I asked them about Y/N and how she was doing. But they never answered me properly. They really thought she was another victim on my list. They didn't understand how much I loved her and I still do. I don't think they realize the danger that awaits them if anything happened to her.

They really thought keeping me between these walls was going to protect them from me. But that was just an illusion for them.

We were now standing behind the door that separated us from meeting the ignorant interviewer. 

The gaurd undone my jacket's straps and pushed me in the room spitting "Go in" and then locked the door behind.

I walked in rolling my eyes and sat on the chair.
I glared at the reporter who was sitting behind the glass wall staring at me as if I was a Greek God.

I may have been a God. God of Blood and brutality. Yeah that suits me.

I watched as he picked up the phone and waited for me to do the same.

I sighed annoyingly and picked it up eventually.

"Hello Jimin, this is Max, I'm a reporter and I'm here to ask you just a few-"

"Listen Max" I hissed through the phone inturrpeting him.

"I don't have time for your silly questions" I repeated the same line I used with all the previous reporters.

"Please I won't take long I promise!" he begged through the phone.

I was so annoyed that I was about to smash the phone against the glass wall, but then I had an idea.

"Hey Max" I whispered through the phone with a sinister smile.

"Yes?" he answered back a bit scared.

"How about we make a deal?" I smirked making his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"I'll answer your questions, but under one condition. You have to find out how Y/N is doing and come back here and tell me"

"I don't know where she is.." he said.

"You're a reporter! I'm sure you have your ways! Don't come back here unless you have the information" I said in an angry tone and hung up the phone.

I heard him say wait before I hung up, but I ignored him and stood up to go back to my room.

It was almost two days since I last saw this reporter. And I had another interview request today.

These reporters just don't know when to give up. I've never shared anything with any of them, why don't they understand that Park Jimin will not bless them with his confession.

I was again pushed inside the same boring room for interviews.

As I walked to my chair I noticed it was the same guy from two days ago. Max.

I was thrilled knowing that he must have some news for me! I quickly sat down and picked up the phone.

"I hope you have what I need" I said with hopeful eyes almost smiling in happiness.

"Yeah I do. But don't forget our deal!" he said.

I glared at him as I hated people telling me what to do.

He cleared his throat as if air was caught in there.

"So she's in Asan Medical center and she's been in a coma for almost a week now. The doctors don't know when she'll wake up or if she'll ever wake up.."

I felt fire rising inside me. My blood was boiling. Why hasn't she recovered yet? Are the medical staff poorly skilled? Can't they bring her back? I told them I wanted to be with her! I would've made sure the medical staff did not rest until she wakes up.

My breath became heavy as anger was taking over me, making my hands tremble.

I squeezed the phone in my hands and started hitting it against the counter while shouting and roaring like a mad lion.

It's all their fault!

They shot her! 

I continued smashing the phone until it was destroyed, but I didn't stop. My anger did not calm down. I continued smashing the broken pieces with my bare hands harming myself in the process.

My hands were bleeding, but I wasn't hurt by it. How could any pain surpass the pain I was feeling knowing that my Y/N was still unconscious and those motherfucking doctors couldn't do much about it.

The gaurd quickly rushed in and pinned me against the counter.

I screamed loudly and in return I heard my own screams echoing back to me.

The gaurd then handcuffed my hands behind my back and dragged me with him.

I tried so hard to free myself from his grip. But I failed.

Finally he threw me in my room. But I couldn't stop my shouts and cries.

I couldn't stop thinking of my Y/N.

She doesn't deserve this!

I should've been shot not her. Why did she save me that day!?

I cried louder remembering that awful day.

Remembering her lying against the cold ground in a pool of her own blood made me have a panic attack. 

Suddenly the door to my room opened, and a nurse walked in with a syringe in her hand.

"No no no!" I screamed as I backed away to the corner of the room.

But the gaurd following behind her held me and pinned me down.

"I just want to see her! Please" I cried hard under their grip.

But they never sympathized with me. They never understood my feelings.

How could a fucking mental health institute "heal me" when they don't even understand my feelings and emotions!

The needle was injected into the same spot on my bare neck filling me with the same dirty liquid.

They eventually backed away leaving me in my own mess.

My cries reduced under the influence of the drug and my body slowly began to sleep.

I crawled back to the corner of the room and sat there, after I pulled my ankles up to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my legs and kept repeating Y/N's name while tears ran down my face. 

Finally I felt my body drifting to sleep. I fell to the side and eventually my eyes closed. 

"Y/N"