ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

I had no other choice but to attend the therapy sessions for the past two weeks and so far, they were terrible.

The therapist was more interested in knowing how I managed to live with Jimin rather than how I was doing after everything that had happened.

See, she had a theory which stated that a serial killer will not let his significant one live without them in fear that their significant one might fall for someone else and leave them.

So she thought it was a miracle for me to survive after having a relationship with the most wanted and psychotic serial killer in the country.

I didn't know about other killers out there, but I knew that Jimin would never harm me.

He loved me. Truly.

And I loved him back. Unrepentantly.

"Mam, we reached the destination" the driver said as he parked the car.

That caught me off guard and made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Thank you" I managed to say as I stepped out.

I was lucky to get back to work so quick. Well obviously my manager and Taehyung didn't agree at first but I convinced them and made them change their minds.

The driver who dropped me, is a chauffer at our news company and I needed a ride since my car broke down.

I walked inside the building feeling nervous and a bit anxious, though I never felt nervous in my previous interviews and cases before..

Maybe because this time was different.

"Hi I'm Y/N" I smiled to the receptionist.

"Ms. Y/N! We were expecting you. Please have a seat" she smiled and pointed to a nearby chair.

I sat there and waited to be called.

After about 3 minutes, she called me.

"Ms. Y/N, Park Jimin is ready to see you" she smiled.

My heart jumped when I heard that.

It's been almost a month since we last saw each other.

I started feeling anxious.

"Okay" I replied almost breaking my tone and stood up following her.

Jimin's POV:

"Jimin, you have a guest today. Another reporter wants to interview you" the officer said as he opened the door to my room.

I was so fed up of these journalists and reporters. I never gave any info to anyone, were they dumb enough to keep trying again?

I chuckled at their stupidity and stood on my feet following the officer.

They took me to a different room this time. This was more like an interrogation room where there's no glass separating me from the interviewer. They'd normally bring me here if the other room was busy or was under maintenance.

The officer opened the door and led me inside then he handcuffed me to the table so I wouldn't do anything.

As if I couldn't..

I noticed a lady who was standing across the room. She was staring outside the window while I glared at her back.

I wanted to get this over with so I could be left alone again.

Then she turned around, and I swear my heart skipped beats.

" Y/N " I gasped with wide eyes staring at her.