s a v e d a t a 1 : SO WE MEET AGAIN

A/N: So I've decided as a default this story will be in third person unless otherwise specified. Also, if u ask me to describe Hikari in UA in one word (personality wise), that word would be: Kenma

"Woah! So this is UA! The school for the best! It's huge!"

"Urusai, Yoarashi-kun. I'm trying to beat this level, and I can hear you through my earphones," Hikari muttered in irritation, her eyes glued to the PSP in her hands.

"But this might be the school we're both going to go to! Aren't you excited?! And I told you before, we've been classmates for three years so call me Inasa!" Yoarashi Inasa exclaimed, waving the recommendation examination attendance paper in his hand.

Hikari had a similar paper in hand. She was recommended by none other than the underground hero Aizawa Shota, who had watched her power grow immensely. Aizawa's partner and best friend was none other than Hikari's brother, Taiyo, after all.

Just then, Inasa spotted a familiar face, and his face immediately lit up.

"Hey, hey! It's really you! You're the son of Endeavor, right? My name is-"

Inasa's voice immediately turned quiet as he noticed the son of Endeavor's eyes. Those cold, cold eyes that looked exactly the same as him.

The same as Endeavor's.

"You're in my way," Todoroki snarled, his heterochromic eyes glaring at Inasa.

Hikari, noticing the sudden unusual silence, looked up from her game and realised that her classmate was causing trouble for another candidate. Continuing to play her game with one hand, she casually strolled forward and jabbed her gloved hand into the side of Inasa's stomach.

This sudden action, of course, caused Inasa to jump sideways, hitting Todoroki's shoulder.

Todoroki, now fully pissed off, snapped his head towards Inasa and Hikari's direction. "Oi, what are you doing, huh?!" He yelled.

Hikari, who had been fully focused on her game, was jostled out of her concentration by Todoroki's sudden yell, causing her character to get hit by the final boss' weapon.

"Game over! Click O to respawn at last checkpoint," her device announced.

Groaning in annoyance, Hikari glared at the two boys who were now having a staring contest with each other. She stomped up to Inasa and jabbed him in the stomach again, with a harder force.

"Yu-Yuki-chan, why me?!" Inasa whined, clutching the side of his stomach.

"Because you started this whole incident by acting like an over-excited child again. You need to learn that some people don't want to be bothered," Hikari stated.

Todoroki watched the pair's exchange warily. Who is this girl? He wondered. At that moment, Hikari turned towards Todoroki and, with a small bow, apologised, "Sorry about him, I think he had too much sugar today."

-Shoto-

The girl didn't meet my eye the entire time. As a matter of fact, she didn't even look at that other guy she was with either. She glanced at me shortly when her eyebrow suddenly raised.

"Todoroki...Shoto?"

I blinked in surprise. "How do you know my name," I questioned, suspicious.

Her face fell immediately. "Yuki-chan, you know Endeavor's son?" The bald guy asked her. I clicked my tongue at his remark. I don't want to be known as the son of that bastard.

She lifted a hand slowly and waved slightly at me. "Ano, issashiburi? My name is Yukihana Hikari. You know, that one kid who caused the classroom to glitch out when we were 10?"