s a v e d a t a 2 : REUNITE

A/N: i love this song so much it's Kataomoi by Aimer (voice is queen OwO) it's a song about unrequited love its so niceee uwu

By the way, I forgot to add something that explains Hikari's skill "Glitch" which she used in the practical exam so

Skill: Glitch! This skill works like Teleportation, and by "jumping" through space. It only works for 10 minutes a time over a visible distance of no longer than 1km per jump. It also uses up 60% of her stamina every time she uses it!

---

As she strolled into the school building, her quirk immediately scanned the entire building, creating a map located at the top right side of her vision. A notice immediately popped up in her field of vision.

Objective 1: Locate the 1A classroom, it said, as a red cross was marked on her map, showing the location of the 1A classroom.

Hikari closed the notification, still engrossed in her game as she slowly found her way to the classroom. She glanced up at the door of her new classroom.

This door is huge, she thought to herself. Another boy was standing in front of the door. He looked like a human broccoli.

Broccoli Boy. Affiliation: Classmate. New contact saved, her quirk notified her.

Skill: Contact! Any person recognised by Hikari will be "saved" under a contact name with any known data for future reference!

She tapped the shoulder of the green haired boy. "Hi, sorry, but you're blocking the door," she told him with a small smile.

"A-AH! I'm sorry!" He apologised, flustered. He opened the door and both of them entered the classroom. A

A spiky haired ash-blonde was arguing with a dark blue haired boy. Broccoli Boy deadpanned as he saw the two boys fighting.

Angry Dandelion. Affiliation: Classmate. New contact saved.

Four-eyed Blueberry. Affiliation: Classmate. New contact saved.

Hikari eyed the back of the classroom, deciding to sit in one of the remaining back-of-the-classroom seats. As she sat down, she suddenly realised that Todoroki was in the seat on her left, and was glaring at her with a sour face.

Todoroki Shoto. Affiliation: Classmate, Childhood Friend. Contact updated

"Ah. Ohayou, Todoroki-kun," she greeted. "Congratulations on getting in as well."

He nodded at her in response, eyes still cold. He probably still dislikes me because I left without saying anything, she thought.

Hikari poked Todoroki's shoulder, surprised at how muscular he had become. "What do you want," Todoroki asked, irritation showing on his face.

Hikari stared at the ground between them. "Ano, can we talk later? I...I would like to explain about why...I didn't say anything to you, that time."

Both of them knew when she was referring to. What is there to explain. You didn't say anything because I don't matter to you, that's all, he thought to himself bitterly. However, he noticed that Hikari was fidgeting with her fingers, a nervous habit he recognised from back when they were both still in elementary school.

Before they began to drift.

Before he let her get hurt.

"I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you ever again."

He sighed, giving in to his lingering affection for the green-eyed girl. "Fine. After school, I'll meet you at the school gate."

Hikari gave a small smile of appreciation in return.