s a v e d a t a 3 : HER NEW STRENGTH

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LIL SIS THAT DRAWING IS SO GOOD THANK YOUUUUU and that's roughly how Hikari looks :D

- - -

In the morning, the hero course had normal classes like English. Present Mic was trying to get the class to be more energetic.

As per usual, everyone was still bored.

For lunch, students ate really cheap but good food in the cafeteria. Todoroki and Hikari had decided to eat lunch together to catch up on what has happened in the past 5 years.

And then came the most interesting of classes: Basic Hero Training.

"I have...COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL!" All Might exclaimed in full glory, wearing his silver age costume. (A/N: Fun fact I found out all might is like 49 lmao)

"Basic Hero Training! The class that'll put you through all sorts of training to mold you into heroes!"

"Today's battle training is...BATTLE TRAINING!" He announced, holding a card with the words "Battle Training" on it.

"And for that, you need these!"

He pushed a button on a remote he was holding, revealing multiple shelves with numbered suitcases on them.

"COSTUMES!" The class cheered.

"Take the suitcase with your register number (A/N: index number? not sure what's the official term for it, my class uses reg no) and head to the locker room to change! Afterwards, come out in ranking order and I will meet you at ground beta!"

All Might left the classroom, probably heading towards ground beta first. The class was immediately thrown into a disarray, everyone eager and scrambling to see how they look like in their costumes.

"OUT OF MY WAY YOU DAMN EXTRAS!" Bakugou yelled, nearly blasting Hikari with one of his hands which had started exploding in his excitement.

Hikari muttered something about "like an over-excited pomeranian", causing Todoroki to scoff. The pair waited for most of the class to take their costumes before grabbing their own cases and heading off to the locker rooms to change.

"Wow, amazing! Yukihana-chan, your costume is so simple yet stylish!" Uraraka complimented. Hikari's costume was a simple raven coloured hoodie jacket that ended around her hips, with two basil green stripes flowing down her sleeves from her shoulders. She wore a black undershirt with a pair of loose fitting shorts that ended mid thigh, and a pair of midnight black tights underneath.

She was pulling on her new gloves at the time. "Thank you. The jacket, gloves and tights are supposed to be fireproof and waterproof. You look very nice too, Uraraka-san," Hikari replied with a small grin.

"Haha, I should have been more specific on my request form. It's a little tight..." she admitted.

Tsuyu walked (A/N: or does she hop idk) over. "Hey Yukihana-chan, I always say what I think. Do you personally know Todoroki-san? I happened to see the both of you going to the train station together yesterday, kero."

"Ah! That's right, you said you were waiting for him at the gate yesterday too! Is there something going on between you two? Todoroki-kun doesn't seem like the type to make friends on the first day too. Come on, spill the tea!" Uraraka asked eagerly.

"Hearing this, I'm curious as well. He is also a fellow recommended student, and the son of Endeavour, the number two hero. (A/N: but last place in parenting yeet) How do you know him?" Yaoyorozu added.

"Ouch." Hikari winced as she clipped a part of her finger to her belt by accident, surprised by the number of questions being asked. "Um, anyway, we're childhood friends. We didn't split up on very good terms, so I met with him to explain things," she told them, braiding her hair loosely.