Chapter Ten: Blame It

"Another amazing steal from Parker who smoothly passes it off to Walker, bringing UCLA closer to another goal!!" The announcer exclaimed in excitement, obviously a bit biased

Ava, Lexi, and I all let out another loud shriek to cheer on Mason during his "amazing steal!!"

I've been having the greatest time cheering on our team and feel like an actual UCLA student, probably for the first time since I got here.

I'm sporting the UCLA logo on my cheek while Ava went with our mascot on hers. Lexi went for just making two horizontal blue streaks, one of each cheek.

Luke is sitting on Ava's side and laughs every time she screams for her brother's attention while jumping and flailing her arms in every direction.

She's a really supportive sister.

"Do you think they'll win?" I ask Luke, leaning across Ava so he can hear my question.

He's popping peanuts into his mouth nonchalantly as he stares intently at the game in front of him, "They always win."

Leaning back more impressed than before, Something in the corner of my eyes causes me to tilt my head to the left.

About two rows below us to our left lies Aiden Grey.

And Aiden Grey's pretty blonde friend.

And Aiden grey and his pretty blonde friend eating each other's faces.

My face scrunches in disgust at the view.

Come on, Grey. This is a public event with children for God's sake.

I notice Aiden shift his eyes in our direction after breaking away from the girl, for what I'm guessing is a breather, catching me staring at him.

Shit.

I quickly looked away and back to the field, but the damage was done.

When I dared to glance back at him about 10 seconds later, he was looking at me full on this time with an amused smirk on his stupid face.

Feeling my cheeks start to heat up, I quickly glare at him before turning my attention back to the game, praying for no more slip-ups.

"GOOOOOALLLL! UCLA wins the game with Chase Walker making another impressive goal, winning them the game against Washington State University, once again!!" The announcers yell out into the mic, filling the space with load cheers from UCLA students and other dedicated fans.

We all scream in celebration and I grab Lexi, hugging her, jumping up and down, and getting caught up in the excitement.

Wow! Soccer is FUN.

❀❀❀

"God, he's probably all sweaty and glistening from the sunlight. Oh, maybe he'll run up to us shirtless or something, ugh yum," Lexi blabbers out while we wait to say congrats to Mason. She's pacing back and forth and pretty much just talking to herself at this point.