Introduction

Hi i'm Lilly Hall, Bryce Hall's 18 year old sister. I live in MaryLand with my parents. Bryce moved to LA with his friends after he got famouse. They live in a content house called Sway LA. Recently, i have been gaining a lot of followers. I have 15 million on Tiktok 13 million on Instagram and 10 million subscribers on youtube. I also sing i have a few songs out but my favourite is called Selfish. It was about my ex. Anyway, i was never the popular girl on school. I used to get bullied, the only friends i had were Nessa Barret, Josh Richards and Amber Silton. But then Nessa had to move to LA with her parents so, then it was just me and amber. The bullying never stopped, i then found out it was Amber who used to spread rumours about me so i stopped talkimg to her. Then Bryce and Josh started tiktok and got famous so they moved to LA to live with their other tiktok friends. Amber apologised and me being myself forgave her. Turns out she just used me for clout. Ever since then i only trust certain people. I have a boyfriend his name is Alex, he is okay i guess we have been dating for nearly a month now. He is really overprotective and he hates me talking to other boys but, i love him.