Part 6✔️

when we got home the boys were vlogging so we got ready to go in the pool. What i wore

I walked outside and sat next to the girls on the tanning chairsJaden- wow you look greatMe- thanks hossler you don't look too bad yourselfwe talked for a while then josh walked overJosh- who wants to film hot tub confession like a never have i ev...

Jaden- wow you look great
Me- thanks hossler you don't look too bad yourself
we talked for a while then josh walked over
Josh- who wants to film hot tub confession like a never have i ever for my youtube.
A few of us wanted to so it was me, jaden, josh, bryce, quinton and nessa.
i sat in the middle of Quinton and Jaden. Josh turned on his camera

Josh, quinton, jaden and bryce all screamed.
- whats up guys!
Me- woah! Ya'll are loud as fuck
Nessa- don't worry you get used to it.
Josh- it's ya boy Josh welcome back to my channel i'm here with Bryce, Quinton, Jaden, Nessa and our newest member of Sway...Lilly. We are doing hot tub confessions mixed with never hsve i ever. Okay, first question...never have i ever dated my best friends ex without asking them.
everyone said no Quinton said yeah
Me- woah isn't that bro code? Spill
Quinton- technically i was talking to her first but we never realky msde it official and then my friend got with her and then they broke it off and she dated me. But, she it didn't feel right so we ended it and decided to be frends.
Jaden- oh that makes sense.
Josh- next question. What's your biggest pet peeve if you are in a relationship?
Bryce- talking with food in your mouth.
Josh- yeah mines the same as Bryce
Nessa- um probably if they act different infront of their friends.
Quinton- probably if they don't trust you.
Jaden- um if they are like are like always on their phone. Like we make tiktoks as do social media so we are always on our phones but like if they never make time for other people.
Me- um if the person is controlling like they tell you what to like and shit. But then if im in a relationship i would want them to tell me to wear what i want but like to a certain point.
Josh- wait so you would want a boy to tell you to change your clothes but then not to tell you. Huh?
Me- no like let me where what i want but when it goes to far tell me stop. Because then a girl wouldn't want you not to say that to her cause then it would be like you don't care if she dresses like a slut.
Nessa- i know exactly what you mean.
Jaden- so like croptops and short are okay but then clothes that show too much cleavage are not okay.
Me- yep
i said popping the p
Quinton- wow girls are confusing
Josh- okay next question. What's your biggest turn on in a relationship.
Bryce- if they act like themself around you, like if they aren't scared to do what they love.
Nessa- mine is probably if their personality so if they are funny and don't judge you
Josh- mine is probably the same as bryce
Quinton- mine is the same as bryce as well.
Jaden- mine is if wanna go on dates and love spending time with you
Me- mine is if they give you attention.
Bryce- of course that's yours.
i splashed water on him
Josh- okay so i can't be bothered for the rest of the questions as this video is probably over 15 minutes long.
Bryce- so like
Quinton- and
Jaden- subscribe
Josh- and subscribe to their accounts
Nessa- we will see you
Me- in the next video
Everyone- BYE!
Josh turned off the camera and we headed inside

I walked up stairs and grabbed some clothes to take a shower.
I hopped into the shower washed my hair with my coconut 🥥 shampoo and conditioner. Then i shaved my legs. After i got out and got dressed into

I wiped the mascara and concealer that was left on my face

I wiped the mascara and concealer that was left on my face. There was a knock on my bedroom door.
Me- come in.
A shirtless jaden walked in.
Jaden- hey
Me- hey jay
Jaden- would you like to watch a movie with me?
Me- sure Hossler.
I wemt back to my bathroom to finish my skincare stuff. I walked into my bedroom to see Jaden in my bed flicking through netflix.

Jaden- Have you finished?
Me- yeah what we watching?
Jaden- annabelle *smirk*
Me- nope, i don't like creepy dolls
Jaden- it's fine I'll protect littke Hossler
Me- finee
I jumped into my bed and got under the covers
There were a lot of jumpscares so i kept hiding in Jadens chest. He just laughed at me. Soon after we both drifted off to sleep.